people playing: 59, servers online: 20, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Oct 17, 2016   #131
Arakata

3rd Dan Black Belt

Hi Greed..

I need to say that it wasn't my favourite. Your overall movement potential is great, but i think you're doing it soo random sometimes there. Its cool to see you're being creative (as the usual) but you exagerated this time, sorry. Anyway i am sure you're greater than that.

----

I also forgot to mention that all the movements were well executed anyway. Good job with that.

Last edited by Arakata; Oct 19, 2016 at 12:40 PM..
Arakata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2016   #132
Greed

3rd Dan Black Belt

The dms were shite.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl WTF3.rpl (317.1 KB, 27 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2016   #133
Greed

3rd Dan Black Belt

Attached Files
File Type: rpl !Greed - Lone Warrior.rpl (464.9 KB, 41 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Old Nov 12, 2016   #134
Kirinoi

Blue Belt

Kirinoi#sucks
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

damn greed that was perfect for me meh but stop kicking the ground man
but looks cool anyway i hope to see more from you cuz this replay made me
go WOW
cool replay man and good luck in next replays
<3
Kirinoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2016   #135
Kazu
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

really nice replay greedo :]
a little bit of ghosting here and there because you contracted your glutes too much but thats barely noticeable
Replays
Where's Fred at?
Kazu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017   #136
Greed

3rd Dan Black Belt

It's been a little more than a year.... I've been inactive for 5 months not touching Toribash but here I am again! Here's a tricking replay i did as my second replay back.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Hero.rpl (686.2 KB, 30 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T

Last edited by Greed; Dec 12, 2017 at 07:09 AM..
Old Dec 12, 2017   #137
Demi

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Saint

shit, i remember making that first half collab with you fuckin forever ago. I love every bit of the replay beginning to end m8. You're still a god with a unique style. keep it up.
Demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2017   #138
Karbn

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vector

Man, although I've been tricking to pick apart your style since we've met, I still can't find anything. Your flow works for everything, and you have one hell of a unique style.

I noticed a couple places where it felt like you struggled with gaining your balence, but with you flowing into something new every second I barely noticed it. I love the b-boy style you incorporated into the replay early on!

As always, great replay glad to have you posting
Karbn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017   #139
Fallen

Black Belt

damn my dude, back at it again with some fucking amazing tricking. i noticed some shit this time around though. 1392 - that switch of movement looked off. the way you suddenly switched your momentum was sudden and jarring. it looked clean, just unrealistic.
1378 - your step and twist looked a little awkward. nothing bad, just awkward. you seemed unbalanced.

1332 - you stomped your foot, you know better ;-;

1398 - 1303 - very stop and start. try to keep your hands moving to hide your momentum shifts or something. you'll figure it out as you always do

1240- that kicked right leg almost looks like it had no effect on your movement. nothing bad, just an observation.

1165 - that planted left hand look like a save, rather than a planned attempt to breakdance... i wonder :P

1030 - your legs are fully extended, you know better! you're too far forward and you look very off balance. you keep your momentum going fantastically though, i really can't pick apart this thing. honestly, this part was the biggest thing that caught my eye. only true flaw i see with this replay is right here.

855 - you pause a millisecond too long, before closing up. nothing bad, and barely noticeable.

your pose was subpar. you fall over and i can clearly see you weren't balanced. if you fixed that then i will die a happy man.

To sum it up, I noticed areas where you stomped your foot, instead of just placing it down roughly. your balance was a little off at parts and it looks like you were about to fall over at times. some of your moves almost looked like saves to stop you from fucking up ( fix that!) and finish the damn thing with a respectable pose >:[

Now for the good parts!

Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017   #140
ArmSpazz

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

wish i could get tips like these.

VVVV
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
ArmSpazz is offline   Reply With Quote