Ranking
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Sorry dudes, both rejected. Feel free to reapply in a week.

No problem, thanks for reading
Have a good day.
Let yourself be loved v:<
Oh my popcorn
Hi. I'm a custom belt that has too much time on his hands, I joined Toribash in the prime days of 2013. I try to be as active as I can on the forums but playing on Xbone takes most of my time. (add me on xbone if you've got it, GT: Birocratic) I'm active on chats like Discord or IIRC, I'm sorta active ingame, but typically I do replays only. I'll put a couple of replays down below. I want to help (a) grow into [a].
Attached Files
whitleyshitley.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
floop.rpl (24.8 KB, 2 views)
somethingiguess.rpl (94.1 KB, 2 views)
joopnpoop.rpl (66.3 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Hi. I'm a custom belt that has too much time on his hands, I joined Toribash in the prime days of 2013. I try to be as active as I can on the forums but playing on Xbone takes most of my time. (add me on xbone if you've got it, GT: Birocratic) I'm active on chats like Discord or IIRC, I'm sorta active ingame, but typically I do replays only. I'll put a couple of replays down below. I want to help (a) grow into [a].

Sorry my man, you are denied!
I think I might be retired.
Hello (a)dventure

(irl)
My name is Dylan and i am 14 years old, i enjoy going outside to play soccer and skateboarding. I also enjoy drawing and playing video games, my birthday was on 9/23/03. I am focusing to go into a youth program for culinary arts, because i enjoy cooking.

(the reason)
The reason i would like to join adventure is because it looks like it is a fun and active community, i've met most of your members ingame and they seem pretty cool. The other reason i would like to join (a)dventures is because i have a few friends in this clan, there names are Quack, veoo, and kriegery.

(ingame)
My ign is crow and i currently am a custom belt with 26,508 qi. I joined this game in 2015 and have been playing toribash almost every single day, I mostly play grappling mods such as aikidobigdojo, aikido, greykido, and aikido7.

(forums)
I check the forums and pms everyday and i'm constantly posting and browsing. I spend most of my time on the forums searching the market thread.

p.s i have discord and it is crow #9564

Attached Files
ewfewe.rpl (47.1 KB, 2 views)
fweeegg.rpl (60.4 KB, 2 views)
Lolo3er.rpl (48.3 KB, 2 views)
Posted for discussion! Good luck.
-----
Crow: Welcome to Adventure!
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 6, 2017 at 08:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
take the one under your post please :c
Last edited by EradeoStar; Oct 7, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
ADVENTURE . AEON
My presentation
my name is Maxime, I'm 17 years old. I was born in belgium and i speak french (my english is very bad even if i can understand). I have been playing piano and badminton for 5 years. I am very calm and honest and I hate people who belittle others for no reason.

Why i want to join Adventure
I want to join adventure because this clan has ambition given that the leaders are active and players in general are as well, good atmosphere on the discord and the level of players in general. I was able to do everything possible to help this clan (if I am taken, I reset in the clan whatever it is).

Ingame
I play for about 2 years and I must confess that this game I quickly enjoyed it. I play mostly in aiekido and I do everything to improve even if most of the time, I play in chill mode without being well concentrated, I manage to manage all the mods in general. I like to bet on betting servers because it brings me a lot of tcs and it's very funny. Concerning my palmares, I won several "Etourney" and "EShotseat" (the most being the hotseat of Cobra that brought me 50k).

Activity
I am very active on the forum (every day of the week). I like to do the market because it makes me spend the time and it's really cool to find and resell items by making a lot of profits.

https://eradeodesign.carbonmade.com/projects/6482843
Ps: sorry for this terrible english
Last edited by EradeoStar; Oct 7, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
ADVENTURE . AEON