Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.02
Client release for Steam and standalone now. Mostly fixes to discuss, if there's any features missing let me know.

Fixes:
  • Returning to freeplay after opening shop in standalone no longer causes uke to go invisible.
  • Multiplayer menu should now display full UI elements.
  • Standalone shop UI elements should now be properly in place.
  • Shop now works in standalone.
  • Added option to stop chatbox closing when mousing over Tori (Setup -> Options -> Advanced -> Chat Focus)
  • Matchmaking menu will now remember to stay minimized
  • Matchmaking 'Search' button will now change to 'Pause' when searching

Known issues:
  • Some broadcasts seem to crash the server. Avoid using multiple colours when broadcasting.
  • Ignore command is not functioning properly or at all in some cases.
  • msvcr110.dll issues, try this or this to fix.
  • Uke seems to take on the textures of players you meet online (could be argued it's not a bug, though).
  • Right-to-left languages are appearing backwards when typed in chat.
  • Quotation marks in chat are buggy and not showing sometimes.
  • Torishop icons bugging out and the store becoming unclickable.

If any information here is inaccurate then please let me know, I'm still waiting on the full feature/bug-fix list, also if there are any issues with the game (Steam or standalone) feel free to post them so I can pass it on to the devs.

--

PSA: IF YOU'RE HAVING ISSUES LAUNCHING TORIBASH THROUGH STEAM, TRY THE MSVCR110.DLL FIX IN THE THREAD LINKED ABOVE.
Last edited by Gynx; Apr 24, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Venoninho0 View Post
Does someone know how to fix that?

This thread is more for bug fixing than support. If you have a client side issue you should try technical support.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Hi zZXAli, make a thread over at Technical Support with your problem, and we'll try to help you the best we can and hopefully solve your issue.
Bumpmap
When someone have bumpmap, and set the graphics to maximum, the bumpmap image dont make the effect, in the texture displays that image that do the effect. I cant explain too good, i send an image.

Img

Originally Posted by mega34 View Post
When someone have bumpmap, and set the graphics to maximum, the bumpmap image dont make the effect, in the texture displays that image that do the effect. I cant explain too good, i send an image.

Img

actually its another thing going on.
When you activate ray-trace bumpmap gets activated with it,
even if you turn off bumpmap in the options,it is still enabled.

edit:
Also another issue,when you turn off shaders,the thighs and legs get messed up:

images

but it only happens with bumpmap on and shader off,when you turn it on they are ok.
Last edited by nikosefs; Sep 7, 2016 at 01:40 PM.
Hi
I have a problem. I have Toribash 4.95 and I can't enter in multiplayer rooms(servers). What do you think about this?
Last edited by BearRom; Sep 7, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
I HAVE and extreme problem I got a warning from Bodhisattva for no reason at all. he said you got this warning because "idk please remove this warning
Originally Posted by BearRom View Post
I have a problem. I have Toribash 4.95 and I can't enter in multiplayer rooms(servers). What do you think about this?

Hi, if you still need help on this you can better make a thread over here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11 and explain exactly what's wrong, you're probably gonna get helped less good in here.

Originally Posted by loganwburd View Post
I HAVE and extreme problem I got a warning from Bodhisattva for no reason at all. he said you got this warning because "idk please remove this warning

This is not the place for things like this, if you believe this warning was unnecessary, first try pm-ing bodhisattva, if he still has had no good reason, you can make a complaint over here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=551
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you guys should fix the error accents kind in the game they are as follows:
´e, ´a,´o,^a,^e...
😈
😉