Toribash
Original Post
Droid or iPhone?
I have came into a bit of cash and am wondering what I should get? Like pro's
and con's of each.

Edited your title for some people who recognize it as "Droid"
~TehCaek
Last edited by Pacman; May 26, 2010 at 05:32 PM.
Edited your title. Also, I suggest iPhone. 300$ 32G ofc.

Pro's:
Very Fast
9 pages of apps (which is 16 apps each page including 4 fav apps which is 16x9+4 which would be 139 apps overall)
Voice Control
GPS and compass
iPod
iTunes on phone
Wi-Fi practically everywhere
Good phone system
100,000+ Apps to choose from wit more in everyday
Feels well in hand
Camera
Video (Edit it on iPhone)
MobileMe

Cons:
30$ every month for data plan and internet +30$ the first month activation fee.
Tends to lose power quickly.
More cons soon.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
i hpone is really cool got manny useful and cool apps wich makes much fun but u to going to internet with the iphone really sux :I
wehn u want to have fun in internet get the droid and it also got apps but they are not soo cool like them from the iphone
CO-Leader of
RAM
I have the droid. I like it's apps, I find the browser faster than the iPhones. And it's cheaper. Go with the Droid, and get an iPod touch.
Breaking rules is bad
I have a droid, got it for free in fact, and I gotta say, I freiking love it! over 75% of the apps and games for it are free or have demos, they look nice, and have a full sidekick style qwerty keyboard.

as those mcdonalds ads would say 'I'm lovin it'

all the pros are practically the same as the ones listed above for the iphone, cons are practically the same, but my battery can last for about 3-5 hours off-charger while playing a game nonstop.
Former Item Forger
Droids are better in my opinion. iv had an iphone and i sold it to buy a droid i can say the droid is faster plays music anyway only thing it doesnt have are half the apps but thats not really a downfall of much. there also cheaper and actuly harder to break my friend broke his iphone by it falling 1 ft from his bed to the floor. iv dropped mine quite a few times and its fine.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Droid is such a rip of of the IPhone. The Iphone is really nice, sleek, and an incredible touch screen. Im sure you can try it out at any phone store.
I think droid is a bit better, but I plan to buy an iPhone to dev on.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by graboy View Post
Droid is such a rip of of the IPhone. The Iphone is really nice, sleek, and an incredible touch screen. Im sure you can try it out at any phone store.

Because the iphone was totally the first smartphone ever rite?

Also go for the droid. You can find almost all the same apps that you can find on an iphone for the droid. You can actually multitask on the droid compared to the iphone (I can go on pandora, open up google maps, call someone, and go on a web browser at the same time :V). Droid will have flash support in it's next update (which is coming out this or next month).
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I'm going to recommend droid now.

Because iPhone, you have to pay 30$ a month for internet. (Required Payment)
It tends to lose power VERY quickly.
Also, it seems apple is having a problem coming up with new ideas because now the iPad is just enlarged iTouch as it seems.

Droid comes with google, and as Mosier said, is a multi-tasker.

I have an iPhone, even though I recommend droid, i'll love my phone forever.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!