Ranking
I say hurry the fuck up and advance our 'god-like' technology, I want to see what the future will be like before I die. All of the fucking religions in the world are hell bent on slowing society's evolution and the evolution of science, crippling the advancement of our species is the worst crime any group or person can do.
I R IRONMAN
I disagree at all .........
We can use animals cuz there r created for our needs.
But useing people is like playing "god" and i think it's wrong........ No i know dat's wrong, but it's jst my opinion...
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I say hurry the fuck up and advance our 'god-like' technology, I want to see what the future will be like before I die. All of the fucking religions in the world are hell bent on slowing society's evolution and the evolution of science, crippling the advancement of our species is the worst crime any group or person can do.

Did you ever thought what will happen when science gets out of control?
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post

Pfff, Shin this is cloning. We already have nukes that can wipe out a city in an instant, what threat is a few clones?

What could possibly go wrong?

When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."

man, this is not terminator, all will be cool. I will control it. (rising of the Emperor)

Seriously though. I lol'd at ya guys. I wouldn't be surprised if experiments with human cells are already happening. You seriously think, some scientists that are mad about creating human clone will care about ethics? I don't. Experiments on humans always were taking place and never disappear. Do you know how many people are vanishing each year? Dosens of thousands. And no religion programm can stop it.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post

What happens when science goes out of control is a bunch of people dying somewhere in Japan, I think if we make our science evolve fast enough a couple people dying would be no problem for we could just make new people out of the *stored* DNA of the dead people and we could make some godly self sustaining food supply, high efficiency energy sources, teraform planets for us to inhabit and make some sort of flying personal transport thing O_O I want it to happen now rather than later :3
All religion does is try to impede science at every step and it's time for religion to fuck off.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by kamil303 View Post
I disagree at all .........
We can use animals cuz there r created for our needs.
But useing people is like playing "god" and i think it's wrong........ No i know dat's wrong, but it's jst my opinion...

Using animals is like playing "god". So your saying a polar bear was created for our needs?
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
I think this is great. You can clone endangered animals and save them from extinction. That is the only way I would support it. I don't think they should try this on humans because nobody wants even more people on this earth. They might even be retarded.
Purity Of Essence
Using animals is like playing "god". So your saying a polar bear was created for our needs?

Fuck yes. Any species are important for us and for the environment. also what the fuck are you scared of, animals do not have souls or intellect that can be compared to ours - so why is it wrong to copy them? if it is wrong - then try to think why brick-making industry is not mentally wrong?
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
I don't think this cloning thing is right. But only for perserving endangered species, it should be used.
League of Legends NA: Locus