Toribash
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
LOL what are u doin Tanan.

If you mean in toribash I'm doing a clan, its going well specially considering it's age.
If you mean in real life, I'm hunting dinosaurs in Brazil. Dinosaur meat tastes really great.

Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Mang I think i'm getting old for toribash.
----
but not for Toribash Next (im w8ing 4it)

you're getting to old to live. But meh, living is mainstream anyway. Also, everybody is waiting for toribash next. It'll be great.
Keep walking
Hi!

Sierra Oscar Mike Echo Oscar November Echo - Hotel Echo Romeo Echo - Kilo November Oscar Whiskey Sierra - Whiskey Hotel Oscar - India - Alfa Mike
I´m 18
what makes someone hack a person just to stole a $9.99 game?

its fucking 9.99$
YOLO SWAG XD
Originally Posted by kamekaz View Post
Sierra Oscar Mike Echo Oscar November Echo - Hotel Echo Romeo Echo - Kilo November Oscar Whiskey Sierra - Whiskey Hotel Oscar - India - Alfa Mike

Pretty sure you're talking about me. Don't blame you for anything, just MrCrackZ for putting my skype on LatinChat.
Also, you're welcome to stay here if you want to, and I would do everything you did against me too.
Last edited by TananPro; Mar 31, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
Keep walking
I think that you and me we have a good relationship, anyways, it's been 4 years? (i don't want to lie. Maybe 2) I just saw you and i thought to say hi. That's all
I´m 18
The last time I saw you was when you applied to Latin, that was 2 years ago. But I didn't talk to you 4 years ago
Keep walking
we should have to talk again, i want to know about you, 4 years isn't a short time period
I´m 18
cliquei no botao vermelho pq falo que eu ia ganha um chocolate e porra perdi meu tc todo, po toma no cu

vo fala em portugues mesmo fodaci
YOLO SWAG XD
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
I clicked on the red button because it said that I would win a chocolate I clicked and I lost all of my tc, fuck

Fuck it I'll speak in portuguese anyways

Welp, I also lost all of my tc. But won a hit sound.

Originally Posted by kamekaz View Post
we should have to talk again, i want to know about you, 4 years isn't a short time period

If you want to talk to me you can join the clan's discord server.
Keep walking