Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
But russian judges are the best judges. :>

anyways, I agree with rfifan its gonna be a no for me as well.

And murc, you have to understand that the standards that we have are not very high. We are just sticking to the standards of what we would use when we had first started this clan. In fact the standards that we have here in duck is not even a quarter of what the standards of many of my past clans were. Many of these clans are anal about everything, but we don't really care who you are necessarily, as long as you are a fun girl/guy.

The reason why so many people are inactive in the clan is due to the fact that we are growing up and many of us are caught up in school, and prostitution (in Bio's case).

The reason why we don't get many applicants is because of the fact that toribash's community is declining. If you were here during 2009ish you would realize that the community has changed drastically and that the activity on the forums has whittled down in recent years. (or maybe its just me idk)

We just want to see effort in an application. Hell if a blue belt applied and put through a great application, than we would sure as hell let them in. We don't really look for skills as much anymore as none of us really go ingame, but we look for people who we can hang around with, pull jokes with, all the good stuff.

Please understand. :c

My opinion:

Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
I understand and don't disagree with any of the points you made Mr.Jingles. But I am also in school and also taking mid-terms and stupid bullshit like that, as well as playing the game, and using my extra free time to handle my other obligations as everyone else.

But how can you expect to keep a clan going when everyone grows up if you never take anyone to keep it going. That's exactly how Bync, Torigod, and some of the other godly clans died. And to go off one of your points, the only thing I post is only in-game related, I don't use the IRC or any other thread the clan use and yall don't have a problem with me (at least i think yall don't =/).

I just feel we need new blood, we can train and nurture them into true duck's but we need to get some new ppl honestly. you dont become active all of a sudden with inactive people. And like i had said other that our clan thread I dont see our clan related towards any other toribash related anything. Im trying to revive the Order of Taekkyon thread but other than that I am the only one having a presence.

My opinion:

So, what do you guys say? It's a yes from me.

The only thing I want is a bit more activity from him on the forums so at least we can have some type of conversation with him.

Aviso para Esteban Gonzales:

Last edited by BioEx; Nov 28, 2014 at 02:36 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Now you finish school I can be more active in the forum and in the game, I repeat that before me out of this clan because I had some problems inernet and one of the requirements was to be active and therefore could not meet the standard of at one comment / post per week.
I seriously want to get into his clan, but if I am idle, not because I want to, but because I can not.
is that they are a clan incredible and I love to be with you

I'm using google translator, sorry if you do not understand something.
Last edited by Maxkyon; Nov 28, 2014 at 04:15 PM.

OPEN

If you dont know how to speak in English properly I suggest you go to a latino clan instead.
I dont think google translate will help you enough to be able to communicate with the members inside our clan.
Sorry but I'll have to decline this application mostly because of your lack of English.
Like I said beforehand...I want my members to communicate without relying on any translating program.

Its a NO.
I'm not being harsh on you.
I just want the best for my members/family - friends.
im stiupid
i really want join in your clan
-----
BIOEX surprise me, you seemed interested in me, but when I mentioned that to communicate better without so many spelling mistakes (I speak English, but misspelled) that used google, I said no, I thought it was a 3 vs. 4 yes no, but it seems I'm wrong, anyway the probability that among sincerely, without lying about my data, it was almost minimal.
-----
I thought I could join a good clan, not as above, but I was wrong
Last edited by Maxkyon; Nov 28, 2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

OPEN

Originally Posted by Maxkyon View Post
i really want join in your clan
-----
BIOEX surprise me, you seemed interested in me, but when I mentioned that to communicate better without so many spelling mistakes (I speak English, but misspelled) that used google, I said no, I thought it was a 3 vs. 4 yes no, but it seems I'm wrong, anyway the probability that among sincerely, without lying about my data, it was almost minimal.
-----
I thought I could join a good clan, not as above, but I was wrong

You do also surprise me.
I don't know why you are applying for a clan that mainly uses english.
I was interested in you but after you said you use google translator that turned me completely off.
To see you try to talk in english is something different.
To use a translator on the internet just to communicate "better" is just priceless. That just shows your lack of interest on the language.
I'll give you a tip STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR and start studying english.

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Nay

hipo's simplicity makes me horny~
Last edited by BioEx; Nov 28, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
I didn't know my no could get even more no.

^
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I give up.. I'll let yall handle applicants if we get any, im just gonna chill and idle. I tried helping lol this is crazy.