Ranking
Original Post
Is this the end of toribash?
Watch this video about a new feature coming to Toribash.

This new feature destroys the entire purpose behind Toribash. I think any player can see how and why, but I think the worrying thing is, is that Hampa and LesDuncan both Developers think this is a good idea.... Does this not show how out of touch and in-active the higher ups are in toribash?
I think the majority of people will beg you to get rid of this feature and its really a joke that Hampa wants this in.
Last edited by FistofLife; Apr 5, 2015 at 04:27 AM.
Second april fools joke?
Wouldn't this ruin the point of creating your own moves and stances?
And the best part is, it might be something you have to purchase. I want to gouge my eyes out.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Well...
Buying stances eh..
Whats wrong with the current stance? Nothing's wrong with it..
Different stance cause advantages/disadavantages from the start of the match...
The current stance gives both player the same opening chances...
I don't like this idea AT ALL. Did lesduncan even post this idea in that suggestion subforum?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post

I think the majority of people will beg you to get rid of this feature and its really a joke that Hampa wants this in.

You said it man
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Terrible Idea.

I bet one stance will just be overpowered and has better followups and shit and will just completely unbalance the game.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Well...
Did lesduncan even post this idea in that suggestion subforum?

LesDuncan did not post it in the suggestion thread because he is afraid off negative feedback. His last suggestion was posted on the suggestion thread and it got %90 negative feedback.

His reasoning for not posting about this on the forums is, and this is a direct quote :
"The forum isn't the group of TB fans this feature is trying to attract. It's the other 14,000+ who want a new reason to revisit TB and buy stuff with real money, because they don't know about the black market"
LesDuncan did not post it in the suggestion thread because he is afraid off negative feedback. His last suggestion was posted on the suggestion thread and it got %90 negative feedback.

His reasoning for not posting about this on the forums is, and this is a direct quote :
"The forum isn't the group of TB fans this feature is trying to attract. It's the other 14,000+ who want a new reason to revisit TB and buy stuff with real money, because they don't know about the black market"

That's that a new reason to attract old players. That's a new reason to keep old players away.

"LesDuncan did not post it in the suggestion thread because he is afraid off negative feedback."

That is a lie. I posted the idea on here and gave hampa the idea back in approximately 2013. The forum DID NOT APPROVE AND NEITHER DID HAMPA. Now two years later, he clears my idea. That means he's had 2 years to think it over. I don't know what changed. I thought my idea fell into the abyss like the other ones. That's why I posted this in the video's comment section: "Me when Hampa gave me the news. -> http://i.imgur.com/RcaiTuh.gif "

I thought I'd never see the day when I could have a boxer or wrestler stance. I'm happy. That's why I shared the news with ya'll.
Learning from the best.
Originally Posted by LesDuncan View Post
"LesDuncan did not post it in the suggestion thread because he is afraid off negative feedback."

That is a lie. I posted the idea on here and gave hampa the idea back in approximately 2013. The forum DID NOT APPROVE AND NEITHER DID HAMPA. Now two years later, he clears my idea. That means he's had 2 years to think it over. I don't know what changed. I thought my idea fell into the abyss like the other ones. That's why I posted this in the video's comment section: "Me when Hampa gave me the news. -> http://i.imgur.com/RcaiTuh.gif "

I thought I'd never see the day when I could have a boxer or wrestler stance. I'm happy. That's why I shared the news with ya'll.

It gives the players an unfair advantages. I don't see why you suggested it in the first place.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
It gives the players an unfair advantages. I don't see why you suggested it in the first place.

1. I disagree with you. My counter arguments can be found in my video's comment section. So if any of ya'll feel passionate enough to try to change my opinion/stance to yours on this topic, head over there.

2. I suggested it in the first place because I see things differently, obviously.
Learning from the best.