Toribash
Offtopic: Hmm... advertise much?

OnTopic:Awesome tut.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
is it photo shop CS4?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Awesome!

*me approves*
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Kk ty
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Originally Posted by dentian View Post
Kk ty

What? I don't understand, it's not English...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Yeah he really didn't do much here but hand shade it, I would love to see a good tutorial that explains how to use the pen tool to and shading styles to achieve the same effect. I've tried hitting Mrama up for it but I dunno. I've given up on new textures until I can find some good guides on advanced shading and styling effects (working with paths) for a while.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
Yeah he really didn't do much here but hand shade it, I would love to see a good tutorial that explains how to use the pen tool to and shading styles to achieve the same effect. I've tried hitting Mrama up for it but I dunno. I've given up on new textures until I can find some good guides on advanced shading and styling effects (working with paths) for a while.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=67270

balanced

EDIT:

Here is another
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=37745
Last edited by balanced; Mar 10, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
.:: NANO ::.