Ranking
Original Post
Daily Mission
Hi, i would like to toribash have daily missions, it was bored in playing because there is no goal that let me play more longer in a day. I hope toribash had daily missions. Thanks
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
its easily farmable with the right tricks, just not worth doing

With what tricks though? Obviously that's going to be a big concern with the rewards. It would help if they were brought here where they could be fixed.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
With what tricks though? Obviously that's going to be a big concern with the rewards. It would help if they were brought here where they could be fixed.

Mostly alts, just like the daily awards can possibly be farms with alts as well.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Cmiiw, isn't daily reward check your ip so you can get the reward? Alts won't do much on this matter.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Yea, The Daily reward is IP Locked or sumthing cause the reward you get that day is placed on your alt instead of your main, just sounds like a waste of misplaced ST to me
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm afraid that multiple routers( multiple ip [or even some ip changer software]), multiple steam acc, and multiple alts could abuse the daily reward or even the mission.

I wish the system don't just stick checking on one ip, but also list the ip USED on a certain acc. To avoid this whatevers. Idk how toribash system works, i might be wrong.
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
I'm afraid that multiple routers( multiple ip [or even some ip changer software]), multiple steam acc, and multiple alts could abuse the daily reward or even the mission.

I wish the system don't just stick checking on one ip, but also list the ip USED on a certain acc. To avoid this whatevers. Idk how toribash system works, i might be wrong.

Best way of keeping stuff secure is not mentioning how you do it. Needless to say, if, and as in if they actually want it, kept secure through normal means, daily dishonest farming would be pretty darn easy to catch and handle at a date and instance where it matters. TB economy as a whole is kept logged indefinitely, so any red flags being popped up anywhere in the chain will set of a clusterfuck of data analysis if needed, and wanted, and if deemed necessary. But this discussion is not pertained to the daily missions anymore than login rewards or similar, so maybe it would suffice to take this in one of the older threads concerning multiple account farming instead?

As said earlier in the thread, as long as TC rewards is kept in balance and we don't introduce to much of an influx to the economy so that we attain a even higher inflation, there doesn't seem to be any major downsides.

Maybe a MOD can swing by and ascertain the discussion to the relevant points of the suggestion and idea being made by the OP and refer any irrelevant discussion in this thread to the earlier piles of threads of the additional points being made?

/OT I know backseat moderating is against the rules, but just maybe someone can step in when the threads start spiraling? (23H ago as of this post in this case)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
perhaps if the daily missions where something that it
doesn't matter if an alt is your opponent,i have suggested
something like this in the past,examples:

win a judo(<-random official server mod)game with both of your wrists broken

land 2 flips while having one leg

these kinds of missions where you have
to perform something unusual and not simply win x games in x mod,
can something like this work?

sorry for my english
Maybe singleplayer missions like >DM UKES RIGHT ARM: 10tc
and so on...

obviously it would change with each day. maybe even have harder weekly challenges?
>run this amount of distance
etc
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved