Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Email is already in use
So yeahhh, i switched to a new email adress since i cant access my previous one.
Right here i got a message of my password expirence and with my pass, i decided to change the email, too.
I am still not sure if my old email was stolen or i just changed the password and forgot, so i decided to provide some safety to all my accounts on each site and change my current adress everywhere.

Old email was connected with all my alts here, and i liked how password reminder sent the message for all the accounts, i was even surprized of how much accounts i have. I would like to have a new email set for them all, too, but system doesnt allow me to put the same email for multiple accs anymore (i already changed the email for one of them)

Should i make a new mailbox for each account?
If you really want to go through all the hassle of making new email addresses for each your accounts, then go ahead.
I do not want that, i just see no other way since i am not allowed to set only one address for all the accounts, thats what i tried to say.
Understandable, that restriction is a good thing. It is to prevent users from using the same email address to register multiple accounts. Since you don't really need help I will go ahead and close this. Feel free to PM me if you feel like you still need help and I'll re-open this thread.

Closed.