ES Recruitment Drive
My Name is Pudimask, my real name is Wesley, i Always play the game, but i just use to market and things like.. i am newbie in Tori Clan fórum but i liked the discussions..
(In Game Information) Black Belt, Rank 323, Joined in June and i am good in: mushu, katana, twinswords

I am medium in Aikido and the others Matchmake Mods

I want to enter in clan why you guys are
I know what is be in a clan, and i will respect others of clan, (i already played some mmos so i know the basics rules [be ative, be in a ?? level, be gentle and etc]

You guys, have managed to keep this clan active since 2006 !!
You have great events and an amazing system.
you have great members and I would like to be one of them.

I would be a good addition because I am extremely active when I want to, I try to be better in a way if I lose and I am quite respectful of others, and although I am Brazilian, I can understand what you are talking about perfectly

And to finish: I Am Evil
Sorry Pudimask but it's a no.
Please apply again once you have more experience.
Last edited by Wicked; Oct 23, 2017 at 04:32 AM.
app
Hello I am Evaq/Dylan, I am a black belt, I have been playing toribash for 3 years, I am a replay maker, mostly tricking. I picked Evil because I like the people, most clans I've been in have been very rude.

I am active on forum, im on forum everyday, im also on ingame everyday. I have never been banned, but my alts/past accounts include: microkilla, lolface100, hecticlf, names you've probably never heard of.

I am familiar with Oaky, Chintu, and Goat. I've been in clans such as Crooks, Tokyo, clen, and Vector. I left all of them for reasons like...shoddy.

My special skills include video editing, I have made toribash edits, cod edits, weeaboo edits. Id be happy to make a cool video for all you Evil guys. Doesn't have to be official or anything just for fun. ;p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3p...x0on5B5nXL-sKQ

I appreciate you taking the time to read my application, I hope you think I am Evil enough.
• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
i've been playing this game for a bit and think that i would fit in this clan
• Are you active on the forums?
not really, im only on the forums if im buying things,ect
• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
no, i have 1 alt wich is a 10th dan lost it because the password or something went wrong
• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
yes, kkklerer is the name
• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
i have no friends in evil but im a friendly person in general unless they annoy me or make fun of me losing my alt
• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
my main is in skillz it was made by sonapy a Youtuber that taught me how to spar good
• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
not really i like to spar alot and do mushu but otherwise no
• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans? I mean ive never heard of you but it sounds LIT kms but i think it will be a good clan

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community? I can provide a HYPE man or just a king of memes (i love memes)

• Are you active on the forums? ehh I can be if needed

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...) yea i was temp banned for a while but it was for a scam that really wassent my fault because i had to leave mid dual.

• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.) yea unknown122 but I dont know the pass any more

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them? goat seems nice but besides that they are cool

• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out? left

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.) i did tricking for the first time in a while http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=26514

All of your applications are being reviewed. Come check back in a few days. Thank you.
[Evil] Application
[] Hey, Melodicity here.

[] This clan seems pretty active, I have, been in a few servers with some of the members, just a clan that seems friendly and has a good community, hard to find in Toribash now.

[] I have been infracted once for a messed up duel scam, had to leave in a match. It was all just a big mess.

[] Honestly, I don't really know what I could bring to the clan that it doesn't already have, since all your members at the moment are pretty capable of most skills regarding Toribash, I suppose I could monitor threads and such, whatever the clan needs really.

[] At the moment I am not active on forums but that will pick up immediately if I gain entry, as I have no reason to spend time clicking through the forums as there is no need for my presence, (ie, moderation, clan forum responsibilities, etc.) But If I manage to get in I can be quite active on the forums, daily posts, etc.

[] I have 2 alternate accounts, one of them is the first account I have made/abandoned: Jaknabox: the second account is just a random account that I have no use for :infar3d:

[] I don't know too many [Evil] members on a direct personal level, Goat, Taco, and Poly are quite nice, pretty friendly welcoming me to make an app,as for the rest of the clan members, they are quite known and all seem pretty helpful/welcoming to most people.

[] I have been in quite a few clans, different accounts, same account, I don't want to be mistaken for a clan hopper, as I have pretty reasonable reasons [that was a terrible attempt at a pun I am sorry] for leaving. A few i have gotten kicked from. I might as well just leave a list of the ones I've been in: JKD- left due to inactivity, VanirGodz-kicked because mercurypie [anxiety now] and I didn't get along too well. Mystic- Left due to school, FC-Left due to inactivity. SAROR- Left due to inactivity, and Family-kicked because I made Neko mad. As you can see most of these were from inactivity, and I apologize, but if I get accepted and the clan turns inactive, as in no members posting on forum for a few months or hanging around in game, I will have to leave, apologies.

[] As for skill sets I know a few programming languages, I am quite good with photoshop, and I suppose that's it, and that is also the end of my application. Thank you for viewing over it.

because after all
I am Evil
Last edited by Melon; Oct 26, 2017 at 05:11 AM.
no way bro thats crazy
i think i'd be good for evil because, although i'm a brown belt, i think i'm a good player

I wanted to get in evil because you seem like an awesome clan and i wanted to help it get higher on the clan leader-board

i was in 2 other clans keepers and Abyss, i was not kicked i quit, quit Abyss to join Evil, but i'm not sure why i quit keepers

i do not have any alt's i'm always working on this one

i'm not active on forums although i tried to help a friend once but other that i haven't, and i went about 60 days without playing but now i'm very active in-game

all of this is honest and true

i am Evil (didnt know how to make it red...)
Last edited by redkiller12; Oct 26, 2017 at 05:28 AM. Reason: grammer