Toribash
Dm's were really rough, and not really cared for.

But the movement throughout from the opener to the first dm was really nice. Liked it
Maybie try doing something else with this replay. Can be alot better, i know you can do it
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
thx boi
Attached Files
[Alpho][ ZOO invasion ][D].rpl (286.8 KB, 15 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
opener was good, as well as the manip (although extend glutes + something else is something we've all done before )

Once you grabbed him you kinda killed the flow. Everything slowed down which isn't something you typically want in a replay.

decap was alright

Its ok, but fiddle around with it more and it could be a lot better
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
aight its more than a decap now.
hope you like
Attached Files
[Alpho][ ZOO invasion ][M].rpl (331.8 KB, 11 views)
Meh I don't see any decap
no problem ^^
Edited at 100-ish.
Olso really nice dms,u became better at dming uke gj.
Attached Files
#NICK - Alphanimal.rpl (342.6 KB, 10 views)
ok
thx and wtf i cant believe what i have seen .-. i though its impossible to dm the whole shit
another thing.
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Horus ][M].rpl (275.9 KB, 18 views)
Opener was mediocre.

Manip stuff was cool but at times you did wierd stuff that just looked stiff/not that good.
and the hits were kinda booring. Hoped that you would decap the head from the joint,

But anywho, replay was nice. some touching up needed. But it was nice.

Make more manips, love it when you do them.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
ah yes this one.

the opener wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad I guess.

But as you can see you brought uke in a little bit too close which only allowed you to do some wimpy little punch to try and lift uke. And as such he didn't get very high. Your manip hits should be dead on the money to move uke as much as possible, and in this case a couple of em were great, but one or two here and there were sloppy.

the hits were alright, but you gotta be more lively so to speak. Like xioi said they were a tad bit boring even though you had good dms. The important thing to take from this is the number of dms don't matter, its what you do with the dms afterwards what makes an impact with the viewer.

(ie: a 4 dm boom where the dm'd joints fall down and don't do anything isn't nearly as entertaining as a 2 piece hit where the joints come flying off. For example the last dm in Larfen's What have I become is much more fun to watch that his dm punch)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/