people playing: 189, servers online: 51, games played: 136,857,745 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » Market » Items
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jun 4, 2015   #111
harith2708
Forumite

8th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
yeah, i think i remember fish doing that as a joke, he also sold bans

really ;-;
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
harith2708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015   #112
IBlackleon
Forumite

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Piratez

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
No you can't sell QI...You can buy 1 QI for 1kk or 500k or some shit like this...

I think it was for "TRANSFERING QI". Am I wrong?

no Im not

You can buy qi with $ but if you want to transfer qi it costs astronomic.
I dont check forum so often. So if I dont pay for something I have to, just pm and wait :)

Last edited by IBlackleon; Jun 4, 2015 at 04:17 PM..
IBlackleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015   #113
TheMutant

Master Chief Belt

Originally Posted by harith2708 View Post
really ;-;

yeah, fish is really funny sometimes XD
i think the permanent ban was like 1 million tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
TheMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2015   #114
…Solax

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Tribe

Yea, no that was a shitty joke and we removed it from the thread to stop the waste of space of bringing it up in every occasion like this. Qi is not transferable.

If the buyer is able to receive whatever else it is you're selling (except for your account details) then feel free to go nuts.
Solax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2016   #115
TheMutant

Master Chief Belt

how strict are the rules, like are you allowed to ban someone for selling a steam account with toribash? or will you contact a steam admin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
TheMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2016   #116
7Lighting0

Blue Belt

nice this is good because poeple have been asking to buy my main
7Lighting0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2017   #117
SlickAbd
NON-EXISTING!

Black Belt

can I sell a roblox account?
SlickAbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2017   #118
&Creati0n
MARKET OVERLORD

7th Dan Black Belt

M) The sale of merchandise that is not related to Toribash is forbidden. Any attempt to sell or trade Toribash unrelated commodities will have you infracted and the thread closed.

Selling accounts of any kind is a violation of our Market Rules, and according to Roblox's ToS, you're not allowed to give others your account information (aside from your parents or legal guardian).

Originally Posted by Roblox ToS - 3.A.
Your Account. To access some of the Service features on the Platform, you will need to create an account (“Account”). When you register for an Account or update the information, you agree to provide us an accurate age and information that you will keep up-to-date at all times (providing inaccurate information is a violation of these Terms). You may never allow anyone else to use your Account (except your parents or legal guardian). If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected]. If anyone asks for your password or personal information (such as your name, address or phone number), please use the Report Abuse feature to immediately report the user and situation. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide, including contact information for a parent or guardian.

Creati0n is offline   Reply With Quote