Toribash
NO to all except to Bijon is Neutral I never see this thread lol
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
Hi I'm Travino Thomas I'm eighteen years old. I believe my GMT in -6 Texas, US. Im a very active player in Toribash and also in the Toribash forums mostly active in the art threads and the request threads. Im a black belt and I'm very experienced.I'm an all around player but my favorite mods would be Akido, Judo, Wushu ,and Ninjutsu. My past clans are [X], [OPT], and [PURE DARK]. I believe I can bring my art skills to this clan and can greatly help out with whatever art related things that are needed to be done except for videos making, but I can make texture sets to be used in the video which always adds to the visual appealing of the video. The reasons for me applying to this clan would be because I can see this clan as being the only clan I would ever need to be in it is an all around fit for me and there are very talented players in this clan and I would like to be apart of the legacy.

Can you please show me an example of your art. Also, some Multiplayer replays, and single player. Btw, its aikido :P

Also, do you have skype?
I apologise for this post.
Name: Twistedmaze
belt: orange belt
Win %: 68.09%

best mod: wushu, jousting and judo
paragraph: i like to respect people and try my best in everything and will do everything with skill.
Contribute to optimum: I can help the clan out by helping them in many stuff
forum 1-10 active: 7-8
game 1-10 active 4-5
i want to choose this clan because it has lots of respect and skill.
Wow long time since someone used this thread +1 for that.
i will post this in ourr private discussing thread in about 8 hours when i get to my computer.
-----
Done.
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 4, 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
ToriSolo's Clan Invitation Request
My name is Nick and I and signing my account ToriSolo, OwnedPlum may recognize me cause I've played with him a few times. I have a green belt but multiple accounts so please don't judge me on the belt. I'm 14 years old (my birthday was last Friday). I live in Minnesota. I love playing Toribash everyday after school. I am also building my own computer and starting to write a few programs in java and C++. I am very successful in school. Thanks, Nick
Last edited by Ultim4te; Oct 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
sup ghee
post free a form application.

must consist of the following:

beltgreen(black is in main)
age 13
name joshua
some things about yourself if you have toriprime come to me if you want a signature picture
gmt good at textures
and anything you feel is needed.some replays i did on my alt
Wow.. This thread is really old. If you used the toriprime you should have checked our board first ;P
PM me with any and all questions