Ranking
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Mattkit5, you facking derp. If you don't have permission to edit the page it won't give you the option. The only people that can are the one's Sparky gives the permissions too, SrCheetah doesn't have the permissions.

*Continues to breath heavily on the back of SrCheetah's neck*

i think he can because he can invite new members.
well,of course sparky wont give the almighty allowance to edit the clan page because maybe cheet will add the chicken animation to the page.
I would like to point out that in the hour it took vibe to get 1 post on their thread, (Spec) got over 10 pages of post. We're exploding over here, invaders welcome.

I'm the leader of my own clan dude, I think I know how shit works. Listen to my wisdom.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Lol. Let's watch Spectators die within the next 6 months. Did everyone get the popcorn and candy? XD
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Lol. Let's watch Spectators die within the next 6 months. Did everyone get the popcorn and candy? XD

Well considering this clan is 7 months old already.... I don't think it will ever die as easy as you think.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Well considering this clan is 7 months old already.... I don't think it will ever die as easy as you think.

No, I think it'll die pretty quick if I slaughter it with my own two hands. Dw, I got this covered. Give me two months and I'll have the job done.
I will return soon, hopefully, but for now I surf the forum.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
I will return soon, hopefully, but for now I surf the forum.

Good to hear bro! It's been too long since we last versed each other. You're probably gonna be rusty when you return aren't you. ;)
this rule is a rule or is just here to take some place on a blank page??

"Do not aggravate other players."
ok
I would like to point out that in the hour it took vibe to get 1 post on their thread, (Spec) got over 10 pages of post. We're exploding over here, invaders welcome.

I'm the leader of my own clan dude, I think I know how shit works. Listen to my wisdom.

We would rather have quality posts than useless junk. As for the invaders, you are always welcome, but please don't post uselessly or shit post.

I was wondering, if we have any streamers here?