Ranking
Originally Posted by Madara7113 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=40 , Boooyah we did it xD

sorry for going of topic but am i still in discussion ?

Uhh, you sent the wrong URL. And, yeah, you are being discussed currently.

By the way, sorry, but I might have to go AFK for a while in Discord and in the clan thread, school stuff and you guys probably know how Japanese education is like.
Originally Posted by Itzanovich View Post
I might have to go AFK for a while in Discord and in the clan thread, school stuff and you guys probably know how Japanese education is like.

Don't worry, education is key. Put that first and you'll not only have fine skills for the future, but will also have more spare time.

I can relate, Itzanovich. I'll also be inactive randomly thanks to school.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Just another replay with a very shitty name, I expect someone to do some cnc.
Attached Files
Keep walking
started writing this last night but then I fell asleep

alright, so, not too bad overall
i highly recommend messing around with doing stuff like running, jumping, etc with the most relaxed joints as possible, just messing with it
one of the biggest problems replaymakers have is stiffness. your arms/elbows were very stiff during the runup, which brought more attention to how you moved your chest so violently

overall, just work on making things more flowy and smooth, less stiff. you can take your time, no need to rapidly jerk and push through every movement, especially after already making your hits. also work on awareness with ghosting and stuff, your arm ghosting through your leg at around 200 frames looked pretty bad

i was going to comment on how the spreading your legs out while setting up for the kick looked a little bit awkward, but that's mainly all due to, well, the simplicity of the replay. try messing around and throwing in some style, make your replays a bit longer. it's what makes a replay really entertaining, and it's what helps you learn more advanced movement.

so yeah, all in all, work on flow, style, and relaxation(?).
overall, i'd give this replay a 3/10. for what it was, it wasn't bad, and as a simple splitcap replay it demands a higher score there. but we all know that you can run up on uke and do a simple splitcap. your movement really isn't bad, and i know that if you put a some time, effort, and experimentation into a replay you can make something far cooler and develop your style.

watch some replays, get some motivation, turn that matchframes option up to like 1500 and go ham. try out new stuff, mess around with different spins and hit angles, and you could make something much better.

That replay was originally 2000 frames long, I think. But I ended up just using that small amount of frames and for obvious reasons I just cut up the frames down to where I don't do any sort of moves. But yeah, I will try to do a very long replay.
Keep walking
Heres some of my parkour / tricking replays
Tell me what you think.
Attached Files
F - I feel ya.rpl (289.9 KB, 3 views)
F - Dont push me.rpl (559.2 KB, 2 views)
Flesh showing off again hahah i kid ofc laff u fleshy .
ill see to get back into some tricking me and flesh use to hit parkour maps like it was going out of style xD
Randomly eating Nacho's *WHOOOP*
I'll check the replays out later Flesh! And you still owe me a lesson in tricking

I just got 2:nd place in 2 etourneys 2 days in a row, and I have a 2 in my name
what is this shit