ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
You seem to enjoy thinking you are the only active moderator. Also, added p&s to the list.

He basically is :P
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
You seem to enjoy thinking you are the only active moderator. Also, added p&s to the list.

No, I just don't like the idea that some of the other moderators are significantly inactive. It would be nice to get some help here.

And thank you for adding something to the list. :P
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
You do realize that there are only three mods assigned to this board? If anything, stop complaining and request people to add to the list.

To continue to be not completely useless, added Ika Musume.
Last time I checked there was a moderator limit for organizations and clans, wasn't there?
The thing is, if the list is updated it makes it a lot easier for me to categorize them by genre later on. Oh well, I'll eventually get to it.

Eventually....
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
all that work for the ABC setup and 2 animes have been added to break that i guess i will have to fix it and start linking all the anime again and look for new mods to help lastgod out
Anime United
Man that is a big list, I wonder which one I should watch first @_@
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
all of them except Lucky Star

Order doesn't matter

Lol. What this guy said.

My school is pushing a lot of work on me, so I don't have that much time to update.

Once I find some time to update the list into genre categories, I guess I will start a poll and have users vote on which anime they would recommend the most (just to break that list up into priority sections).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]