ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm... I have this funny feeling like I saw you around the forum before.
I'm neutral for now, leaning towards neither.

Why you want to join Piratez? Why this one while there are another clan that's more active and probably better out there?
i think its a good clan thats been around for a while thats why i want to join
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): none really

he made dragon near the winter

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=539023
Last edited by ancient; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:30 PM.
It was quite some time ago so it's not a problem.

Leaning towards a yes. Tell more about yourself. Where are you from, on what servers do you play on, etc.
im from sweden i play wushu a lot

i like piratez like one piece im a nice guy im gonna be a soldier and i want to be a pirate
I don't see a reason why not to let you in. It is a yes from me. Now we need to get other members to vote.
Simon suggested me to join/make a app so, here's my application:

Self Description: My name is hunter and i'm from Finland. I'm 16 years old. I joined in Toribash in late of 2011 i believe but i didn't really play Toribash at all when i first time found it. I came back 1 year later if i'm right.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join Piratez because i don't really like to be without a clan and even if Piratez wasn't really that active clan it wouldn't bother me that much. I'd just love to be apart of this wonderful clan and get to know all of you : ) I also could possibly improve the activity a little.
GMT: +2
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): I had little bit clans in the past and i can state those i remember the most. I had Chess but it died. I had Incognito and it also died. I remember i was in Evil also for sometime couple years ago and can't remember what happend. My most recent clan was Squad. The clan is pretty much dying because the leader(pimp) got banned and most of the members left so, i also decided to do that.
Belt and Qi: 6th Dan Black Blet
Are you active on forum?: Yes. I'm most of the time in forums. I do also play in-game sometimes.
Favorite/Best mod: My top favorite mods in Toribash have always been AikidoBigDojo(pretty much any kind of aikido type mod) Taeykkon and Spar.
Three replays: Well, you can check my replay thread i recently "made/bumped" after couple years. I do sometimes make replays. Replay thread(i don't recommend you guys to watch my older replays tho xd)

I apologize because it was so short. I have never been good at applications because my mind is just pretty much empty when it comes to write something about me. It doesn't mean because i was lazy, i just don't know what to say really.

Hope you guys even consider me <3
Last edited by hunter; Apr 5, 2016 at 09:37 PM.