Ranking
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
I've seen Tictacky in-game quite a lot and can attest to the fact he's a decent guy.

I'm on the edge of Jonas brothers with this one.
I've seen him ingame a few times, haven't really talked to him much, seems like an ok guy.
Last edited by trickbob; Jun 12, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
right on
I've seen him ingame a few times, I think I've seen him in the scam reports, I'm not sure if that was a different tictacky though I'm pretty sure their was once a tictacky who got banned
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I post scam reports but not in scam reports.
-----
And I've been in scam reports but they were false.
Last edited by tictacky2; Jun 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ooh, OK, thanks for clearing it up, neutral for me
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Nick: Trocher3
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: 8
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: Brave (No news about the clan anymore)
Bad History: Infraction for shitposting and the worst problem is me vs swaves when he post a fake pic then I report it then I got banned for 5 days. I'm appealing the ban and siku investigating it and turned out swaves edit the post and he went banned for 1 year
Why do you want to join: Ultimate is a good, active , official clan also they made best event on toribash
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can make SFX
Replays (post as an attachment): not on laptop now, probably edit this up soon \o/
Additional. information : never get into semi-final at gmtourney also always loses bet somehow.
:D
You do seem promising but as I do not know you, have never heard of you, or met you I will remain neutral. Saying No for now until you prove me wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
You do seem promising but as I do not know you, have never heard of you, or met you I will remain neutral. Saying No for now until you prove me wrong.

Ummm... Lol ? I always see you on forum but never post in the same place.
After that response my answer is a no, sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
After that response my answer is a no, sorry.

Umm ok no problem. I still had the chance right?