Toribash
Examples of SFX?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Until -ian- or myself think you are well off to be in the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Okai. You are good leaders anyway.
-----
I wanna add another replay.
Attached Files
omg.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tictacky2; Jun 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
k, tested his patience. He has none, none to even check up. Denied... Applied for another clan/fewclans, I only checked for one, might have been more.

Welcome Smokie to Ultimate cuz rawr, I already welcomed him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
My Ultimate Application
Nick: Trick (but most of my friends on here call me Timee; it's my nick irl)

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Forum Activity: 8
I'm actually quite active on the forums. My post count doesn't really reflect that sentiment because (1) I'm fairly new, which explains why I predict that nobody in this clan knows me and (2) Most of my posts are concentrated in [Oblv] Oblivion's clan forum, which further explains why very few people outside of [Oblv] know of me. In spite of that, my forum activity streak is actually quite constant, and it does spike from time to time, especially when there are intelligent/philosophical/nerdy discussions about stuff like Star Wars, Communism and Other Modern Political Theories, and The Art of Pancakes.

Ingame activity: 3-5
School (or my sophomore year in university, to be exact) recently started (I live in the Philippines, where the school year stars in June and ends in March the following year), which kinda means that I won't be very active in-game. I was very active during the summer (April to May), and I'm quite sure that I'll be active again once the semestral break (November to January) starts.

Past Clans: I've only been in four clans throughout my time as a Toribash player. The first three were small unofficial clans, namely The Solar Empire/ToriBash AirForce, Toasty, and The Shield. To be honest, I joined those clans just for the sake of having a clan tag affixed to my name (I was still a bit immature back then; I've matured quite extensively after four months). After that, I've been in only one official clan, [Oblv] Oblivion, and I hold this clan very dear to my heart. I've been with my Oblivion bros through thick and thin, ever since Oblivion was a small and relatively unknown unofficial clan (it is still kinda relatively unknown up to now, but that's beside the point), up until now. In order to spare you the trouble of having to read a larger wall of text on this thread, I've conveniently attached a link to the thread that I had created on the Oblivion forum which stated my intention and reasons for leaving, as well as the reactions of my (former) clan mates.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=412521

Bad History: None. I are a good boy.

Why do you want to join: Your clan has it all. Popularity. Strong in-game representatives. A very capable leader (I'm a huge fan Beta; would it be alright if you autographed my sigmoid colon?). But more than all of that, you guys are what all clans dream of being. A family. Just like my Oblivion family. In order to cast out any doubts, I'll make it very clear. If I'm accepted into Ultimate, I'll be as loyal a clan member as Beta himself. My heart will forever be with Oblivion, but I can assure you that my loyalty to Ultimate, if I'm allowed to be a member, will not falter. More than that, I strongly feel that the members of Ultimate will be more than capable of honing me into a Toribash machine (I've always dreamed of being referred to as one).

To further nuance what I'm talking about, here's a link to the application that I posted on Oblivion's clan thread over two months ago, back when Oblivion was still an official clan. I hope it gives you necessary insight as to what kind of person I really am.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...400110&page=74

What can you offer Ultimate?: Since I'm not that good in-game and I don't have any SP skills whatsoever, I guess I can just be a very dedicated forum-based member, at the very least, or I can be the clan's resident lunatic, at the very most.

Honestly though, I'll try my best to adapt to your system, and I'll make sure that I'm useful to the clan and its interests.

Additional information: I'm a really nice dude both in the game and in real life. I'm 16 and I'm a sophomore in university this school year. My freshman year was a blast. I'm taking up Legal Management, which means that I'm on my way to becoming a lawyer. Most of my friends, and almost all of the people that know me, would characterize me as the "cool, lead guitar playing, varsity debating, hard drinking, womanizing, Volkswagen Beetle driving nerd/all-around smartass/geek/bro". I'm a member of our university's debating varsity and I play basketball in my spare time. I'm very amiable and I'm a REALLY HUGE FAN of intellectual discourse. I have a girlfriend named Cheska, and she's way nerdier (and hotter) than me. I also have an unexplained addiction to pancakes.

Replays (post as an attachment): I don't have any. If I did, I am quite certain that they would be immediately moved to the Hall of Shame, wherein they would be laughed at, vandalized, heckled, burned, and used as toilet paper.

Thank you for considering my app, and I hope all of you have a pleasant, pancake-filled day!
Last edited by Trick; Jun 20, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I also have an unexplained addiction to pancakes.

enough said, amirite?
OG of TB
A man of few words
I would vote yes, but as I have never heard of you before in my life I am unsure what to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu