Toribash
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Nick:Toon/Cartoon/Alkard/apacro
Belt:Whatever I want it to be.
Forum Activity:Beyond your comprehension!
Ingame Activity:read above.
Past Clans:If you do not know why speak of them.
Bad History:Read Above!
Why do you want to join?:Beta!(Undead21)
What can you offer to Ultimate?:Sex and unspoiled virgins!
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
Replays (post as an attachment)fft Undead21 knows my skill.

I don't know you that well, BUT, I've seen and heard things, so, Yes to Toon.
No sig here.
since he's basically in and my vote doesn't matter does it really matter if i say anything?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
since he's basically in and my vote doesn't matter does it really matter if i say anything?

Curious what you wanna say PM me will ya?
why say it in PM when it can be read right here for all purposes.

I think you are a stuck up prick who thinks he knows more than he actually does within this game and LoL (shocker there). We've fought on multiple times and the one time i played league with you, you raged then afk'd within 5 minutes of the game, FIVE WHOLE FUCKING MINUTES (btw we actually ended up WINNING that game no thanks to you).

and there's multiple tiny little reasons that i REALLY just cant be fucked listing.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
no to toon , i dont like that app (now everybody hates Jenny for this ,-, ) , also if he enter i want my unspoiled virgin Btw.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
You realize Przero, that you are no saint in league. Aswell, I only talk crap on the staff here. They run things piss poorly, And only do real time bans when it is towards them. You think you are clear of sin by saying this but remember this. Nobody is perfect not even you.
Though we all have our differences, Toon and I had our moments from [Secret]. I will say yes and send invite. Any questions pm beta or myself regarding my decision. Thanks guys.
Name: Luis5178
Belt: 10th dan black belt
Last clans: kens, LT
favorite mod: Aikido Big Dojo, Mushu and Spar
Why i can join? : Because this clan is amazing and have excelent players