ES Recruitment Drive
hOt

I feel like redrawing his characters
-----
ME AND LIONET SHOULD DO THAT

comparing art styles is fun
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 12, 2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
He's been doing that forever, so it better be a challenge that's actually worth it.
He's kind of a dick though that's why he's out Vector along with Hours (Hours left because of Mike and some other people not to name).
Sad to see Hours leaving because of people like Mike.
If you don't know who Hours is, he's a great friend of mine and he's the one who got me into Vector in the first place, Overlord (the founder) didn't want me in. I don't remember the reason to be honest even though I had like 4 yeses and he's the only one who didn't want me in but meh I don't know, still gotta thank Hours anyway not to mention other stuff he's done to me too. A great friend he is. Aadame too^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
so I'd be the new mike38 because I draw anime?

well his arts are complete and hardly you will see me finishing anything to this point because I haven't learned how to do these yet. But being straight I do plan to be the new mike38 of Vector one day, in an artistic way, and even better than he was. Being a profissional weeaboo drawer is one of my professional targets after all (I mean being as good as a professional but I'm not sure I'm going to work with that by the way)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i remember his arts were really ecchi-y, and really well done.

i can't draw

drawing with mouse sucks(also not know how to draw sucks)
It was supposed to be Gambit btw.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
@Lionet: I said he's been doing that forever and the competition would be wild, I didn't say you'd be a dick like him, I said he was a dick which is why he's out of Vector now.

@Vic: lovely to see you trying man, now get back to 3D please. This ain't your thing xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I actually really want to start drawing 2D stuff, but i am in my father's house, There is no sketchbook for me, only the PC.
Also, the pc here can't run even Toribash on minimum(in minimum the max it reach is 7fps), i don't think it can hold Blender3D.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592