ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[rb] Mafia :: America :: Game 1
Let the games began...

There he was, standing out in the cold crowd among the 11 other people. They were all screaming and shouting, somebody was terrorizing the small town by killing off the innocent people... These people had families... Friends... Children... And now they are just gone.

"THIS HAS TO STOP!!!" said some random citizen stepping away from the crowd. "I will try my hardest and my best to try and uncover this mafia gang that is terrorizing us! I am a detective and I will try my hardest to keep this town clean on the streets and keep criminals in jail."

Godfather tried to get a good look at his face, but was never able to do so... "Oh well" he stated, he'll go back home and think it over. For now, he is tired, been up all night... The day has just begun...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some things you should know:

Times:

These times will be a little different than most days because I have a double work shift today.
7am - 5:30pm for day
5:30pm - 7am for night

Roles:

Detective
Doctor
Slut
8 Citizens

Godfather
2 Gangsters

Irc Channel:

#MafiaUS

I will only send PMs to those who got roles with special abilities.
So, if you haven't received anything, that means you are a citizen.

The winning side will share the prize of 50.000 TC and get unique achievements.

The first day have started.
Good luck.
Last edited by Jak; Jul 5, 2013 at 03:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Sorry, this day is going to end in 15 minutes... Work decided to fuck me over and tell me the wrong time to go in again... just got back 15 minutes ago... fuckers -.- <3 hai, kbai
-----

Votes...

There he was, standing out in the cold crowd among the 11 other people. They were all screaming and shouting, somebody was terrorizing the small town by killing off the innocent people... These people had families... Friends... Children... And now they are just gone.

"THIS HAS TO STOP!!!" said some random citizen stepping away from the crowd. "I will try my hardest and my best to try and uncover this mafia gang that is terrorizing us! I am a detective and I will try my hardest to keep this town clean on the streets and keep criminals in jail."

Godfather tried to get a good look at his face, but was never able to do so... "Oh well" he stated, he'll go back home and think it over. For now, he is tired, been up all night... The day has just begun...

The godfather left in his 1973 chevelle and drove home alone that day. Usually his 'employees'... or Mafia Accomplices in better terms, are with him, but they aren't this time. As he took the turn into his huge mansion, there was a man standing in front of him with his a gun pointed right towards the godfathers car.

"STOP!" Screamed the guy... "I know who you are, it's time to go to prison... For life!"

The godfather had to get rid of him somehow, so he sped up to run the man over. The man shot through the window and hit the godfathers right shoulder causing him to jerk the steering wheel and crash into the nearby brick wall... He was launched out of his windshield for not wearing a seatbelt and died on impact with his brains splattered all over the wall... The godfather was dead.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations Citizens, You Killed:
GodFather

Watch out citizens, for now it is night, and time for the mafia to pick you out one by one...

Last edited by Jak; Jul 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[rb] Mafia :: Day 2 :: America

Prologue

EdiTz was scared, running for his life. The gangsters saw what he did to the godfather and now they were close on his trail... He ran into a dark ally and hopefully it would turn out to be a shortcut to getting through the block, but as all nice stories end, it turned out to be a dead end....

EdiTz turned around to take his fate... "You did me a nice favor" said one of the gangsters. "You made me godfather when you killed him, because I am the oldest of his 7 sons. Only that 5 of them are moved away anyway. Thank you for this though..."

The new godfather slowly slipped the knife into EdiTz stomach... He let it puncture the skin slowly and looked EdiTz in the eyes and then pulled the knife out and left him there to bleed out.

Today, The Mafia Has Killed:
Citizen

That was a horrible loss. Fortunately they have not found the detective and he has uncovered the new godfather with his investigation. Watch out, if somebody was to find out, word may get around and you're next detective...

Now it is Daytime.....

List of Participants Left

Last edited by Jak; Jul 6, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I think Box is mafia, he is the quiet one around here.

EDIT: Nope, looks like daxx is it, I am changing my vote to him.

Also how many do we have to guess in order to win?
Last edited by Devil; Jul 7, 2013 at 02:43 AM.

Bg james... You're not even in this event...

I also vote box. He's been ignoring me every time I try to talk to him about the event.

Nvm. Changed to Daxx.
Last edited by Clay; Jul 6, 2013 at 06:22 PM.