Toribash
Original Post
[Event] Write me a story :^)
So, the rules are simple.
-Write the best story
-Follow the guidelines
-?
-Profit

The winnings will be everything in my inventory and a specialized drawing that I will make for you, the winner, yeah.

The guidelines are
-It must be a story about me
-Random
-Include Internet :^)

Date due = 48 hours from this post.

The judging will be made by me.
Opinion based, and if you followed the rules (they're quite easy).

Thanks burs!

p.s - if you get infracted for your story i will draw a picture for you, no im not condoning bad behaviour but it would still be sweg.

EDIT: YOU CAN POST MORE THAN ONE STORY, I GUESS.
Last edited by hobo; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This is for Hobo Dude don't BuzzKill The whole thing.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
bgjames, put that pic in a mofo spoilar bch

Dont read if you are easily offended

Hobo sat in a police station, chained to the wall.
He looked into the other room and saw two men talking, and a 15 year old child sitting scared, muttering a couple words to the police officers when needed.
He thought about how he got into this mess. He was a 39 year old faggot. He had lost his first job at McDonalds, and furious on the way home he had lashed out on a random child. He repeatedly threw his fists screaming, pure bloodlust flowing through him.
Luckily he was extremely unfit and uncoordinated, so he only managed to hit the ground.
He clenched his fists.
He didn't deserve this.
He never did anything for this to happen.
All he ever did was keep to himself and be a completely useless human who contributes nothing to the world and relies on hand-outs and family to stay alive because he's a worthless sack of shit who can't support himself.
It wasn't his fault.
He knew that he couldn't stand for this. He looked to his hand, cuffed to the wall. He shouldn't be here. The only thing keeping him here was that cuff.
That wretched cuff. A pound of aluminium, the one thing keeping him from freedom. His right.
He could not accept it. How could such a miniscule object completely dictate his life?
He began to tug on the metal, his hand would not fit, but he kept tugging, like he did every lonely night before, but this time it only hurt. He only tugged. His hand began to escape, his skin stayed behind. Like a snake shedding skin he discarded the thing keeping him detained.
Hobo thought for a second, he was finally free. With a quick smile, he looked up and started dashing for the door, freedom within his grasp.
But almost as soon as he got up he was struck on the head by a police officer and detained again. "Fucking retard." the officer exclaimed.
Hobo was deemed mentally unstable and was sentenced to life in jail.
EDIT: this is hobobo
Last edited by THIGGIST; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:49 AM.
thx bbyq
thats purdy :^)

Hobo's favorite hat

I'm a trukfit yet?
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Twas a darketh night. The moon on its new break, alone stood a single man. Hobo. Darkness so overwhelming he couldn't see his own hand. However, he knew in his right he clutched a curved dagger, set perfectly to be plunged into the heart of his target, Sir Siring Sirton, King of Shartcastle. A looked up to man by the upper class, but known for his devious encounters with the peasants raping the women while his army killed the men. Hobo, who takes no pay for his deeds is bestowed the honor to make it right. He stole the Shartingblade from a top notch security hut off the coast of Shartcastle. While he never admitted to how he did it, 7 guards were found dead around the hut. Each with their hearts ripped out and threaded onto a string which were then hung from the ceiling. The dagger missing, the kind was put into maximum security with 100 guards protecting him. So here Hobo was, on the darkest night of the year 5 clicks outside the walls of Shartcastle. He made his approach, time unknown exactly because it was to dark to see anything, but he knew. He knew it was exactly midnight and now was the time to approach. Legend has it he crawled for 2 hours to get to the walls of the city. At which now the time was 2am. He could see the torches of the guards, hugging the cold stone walls. He's planned out his every move for the past 2 months and had the terrain memorized. Crouching in the trees avoiding contact, he wore all black. He came to his memorized tree, which had a branch just leading over the walls. He climbed the trunk onto the low hanging branch then stepped onto the next one and pulled himself onto the highest. Slowly creeping in a crouch on the branch till he was over the wall. In a swoop dropping motion he landed on a guard and snapped his neck. He picked the body up and placed him on the branch of the tree hidden from plain site. A guard noticed him so he teleported and slashed the kings neck then teleported away. The End.

Pictures

I hope you understand it was very dark so nothing was visible.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...

Hobo doing the dying

Last edited by strikas; Jul 12, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
wuw guise
nice jubs nice jubs