Ranking
Theee: listen to my master plan.

Step 1: You remove protect from Combusken and give it pursuit (I think it can learn it)

Step 2: You take out your Dugtrio and memento a pokemon with no substitute or protect pls.

Step 3: You switch to Combusken and pursuit since the opponent is probably not wanting the debuffs.

Step 4: Ayy lmao
Wolololololo
Combusken cant learn Pursuit.

Memento is more like a back-up move against pokemons that my team is weak against
and a CB Dugtrio OHKO's nearly everything

but your 4th step could work

an idea that i just got for a double match is a pokemon with arena trap and another with memento
after that you dont really have to care about the pokemon that took the memento and can focus on the other poke so it gets a 2v1 situation
(doesnt work if the pokemon that took the memento is a staller, with toxic etc.)
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
Combusken cant learn Pursuit.

Memento is more like a back-up move against pokemons that my team is weak against
and a CB Dugtrio OHKO's nearly everything

but your 4th step could work

an idea that i just got for a double match is a pokemon with arena trap and another with memento
after that you dont really have to care about the pokemon that took the memento and can focus on the other poke so it gets a 2v1 situation
(doesnt work if the pokemon that took the memento is a staller, with toxic etc.)

I saw, so sad ;-;
Wolololololo
i started when i was 8 years old my mom buy me a i dunno wat name i forgot but i play pokemon but i stop now but its so awesome tho c:
CLICK IT
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
i started when i was 8 years old my mom buy me a i dunno wat name i forgot but i play pokemon but i stop now but its so awesome tho c:

Ok ?

----

Look at this guys, this guy was calling me a hacker and a cheater. Do you even hack Showdown ? XD
Step4: Lmao
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post

eeh if you like pokemon feel free to chat with us on this thread i guess
(but that was a poor app >.> )

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Ok ?

----

Look at this guys, this guy was calling me a hacker and a cheater. Do you even hack Showdown ? XD
Step4: Lmao

i think that was his last AG match xD
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
eeh if you like pokemon feel free to chat with us on this thread i guess
(but that was a poor app >.> )

i think that was his last AG match xD

Lately AG is pure metagame, everyone carrying the same sets c/p I'm getting kinda tired
Wolololololo
i only see these uber teams with kyogre primal, groudon primal, rayquaza mega, arceus etc
so yea its really always the same
i dont why they dont play Uber or OU wiith these teams
i always felt like AG is for mixed tiers and theme teams but thats totally not the case
Pidda's spirit animal
I'm so tired of the metagame, so I'll go ahead and sweep with magicarp, because of why the fuck not
Wolololololo
sounds like a good plan.
boosting and then baton pass with ninjask again? xD

also i started to play pokemon firered on my phone, already got the 1st bagde ^-^
Pidda's spirit animal