Ranking
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Do you even. Unova was eh. Only really liked the Legies that came out of it.

What did you just say you little....

Why does no one like unova ;-; was clearly the best season
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

Nah man. everything went downhill after emerald tbh.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Weirdly enough I actually didn't like Ruby all that much when it first came out - it's only going back and replaying them that I decided I loved it. Maybe because it's the latest version I'm able to play 5x speed on an emulator, hmm....
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I haven't been able to find many roms ever since Coolrom got shut down by Nintendo, and the roms were wiped from the site. Whatever I find now either doesn't work, or has weird issues with common emulators. Rip.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I haven't been able to find many roms ever since Coolrom got shut down by Nintendo, and the roms were wiped from the site. Whatever I find now either doesn't work, or has weird issues with common emulators. Rip.

mfw I got all the ROMS from CoolRom i needed before they shut down

But they are still on the internet friend, you just have to find them.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
1: Age: 16
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Idr 7
3: Favorite Pokemon: Legendary:Regirock Normals: Hitmontop, Marowak, and also Sableye as Rhaemond 7o7
4: Favorite region: Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Ingame 9/10 Forum 10/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: Pokemon was like a drug to me,
when I first played pokemon I didn´t know it was so addictive :,v also I saw the series of 1st and 2nd seasons.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

I liked unova... (The games at least, didn't like the anime season though...)

I need to get back into the competitive scene again. I haven't touched a pokemon game on 6 months... Should probably get on that. I haven't even beaten ORAS, since everything after the 7th gym is almost painful the play (the surfing...)
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 2, 2015 at 06:47 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
all 3 accepted, adding you guys meep, retro and maguu
Also D3, would you mind putting all of the versions you got on coolrom on mega.co.nz so I can put them in the main post if anyone needs them?
Last edited by Finn; Jul 2, 2015 at 07:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
1: Age: 17
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since I was 10ish.
3: Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken
4: Favorite region: Johto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: 10/10 for both
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I am from the USA. Ohio to be exact. Real name is Gehrig. I got into Pokemon because my older cousins gave me their Pokemon cards when I was 9 or so. They were probably 13-14. My first pokemon game was Diamond. Then I got a used GameBoy from GameStop when I was 14. Then I got Emerald and FireRed for it. I am not a huge fan of the new Pokemon, just all the way to the Pokemon Game Platinum. I watched new episodes every Saturday Morning. Now I do not, sadly. No matter what people tell me, Older Pokemon was the best. \o/
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jul 2, 2015 at 08:08 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Fuck yeah, Blaziken!
Added
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!