Toribash
Originally Posted by Headles View Post

Planning on making mega flowey head. Cant get eyes right redoing those but what do you guys think about overall style?

It looks like it could be a pretty damn interesting design if done right. Make sure you add some fun stuff in that blank space that you haven't designed yet.

How does the mapping look in game?
Whats the overall theme of this head again?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
It's too "Fake" if I may. Even if it's supposed to look like that or a cartoon you are facing the same issue that Weoo is having : Lines are too think. Use different varieties and this might be where a tablet can help. Using the different pressure you can recreate line weight. Also, it's too simple.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Weoo,
you did a pretty nice mapping of the head, it is good.
I would argue about the lines and the material.
your lines are the same width all the way and way too thick, dont ever do it on the end of a path, you surely need to go and read about line wheight.
about material, you didnt do it like fur, you need to make furry contours to the white areas and the ears, so it looks like fur, even in cartoon style.

overall pretty good, keep working on it.

Oh... Shit.. I actually started looking at this more closely, it looks like shit in the edges. I'll need to go back over that soon. I tried making the resolution smaller like K0HTA said to try so they wouldn't be as pixilated, but they were. Will probably need to use it in SketchBook or something.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Weoo.... I didn't say make the resolution smaller, I said increase it. from 72 to like 600
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY CANT I READ THINGS

okay...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I can't even imagine how bad your lines got if you made the resolution lower than 72. *cringes*

72x72 Resolution Line

600x600 Resolution Line

I did those two lines on a 640x400 template by using the path tool, then selecting "stroke path".
You can see the difference in the size of the pixels on it.
Last edited by Kohta; Apr 29, 2016 at 06:43 AM.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
It looks like it could be a pretty damn interesting design if done right. Make sure you add some fun stuff in that blank space that you haven't designed yet.

How does the mapping look in game?
Whats the overall theme of this head again?

Not crazy enough. And remember, the screen is completely white. Don't need to shade it too much, make it bright and scary. The eyes and mouth should not be proportionate or symmetrical.
-----
@Headless
Last edited by FruitCandy; Apr 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry for my inactivity in this org i will post more arts from now on maybe but ill try

ok so here's a head i made its my first time drawing larva so i need some help with that.

head watermark

in case your are wondering what is the white part for that is where the larva will be

i need cnc
Last edited by GWKfighter; May 2, 2016 at 04:15 PM.
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Those red lines in the eyes are way to hard, they need to be a bit softer and blend in with the other shades of color more.
ok thx ill fix it tomorrow i gtg sleep right now
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(