Toribash
king cole i played you in abd you seem rlly good seeming you beat me twice you have a lot of potential and i want to see it grow you will be a great addition to are clan WELCOME TO VANIR.
Redblast i think you would be great for vanirgods, i tested you and you play skillfully so welcome to vanirgodz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hello, I would like to join your clan? I know you Vipercat ;)
-----
I love cats
-----
"Love kittens"
Last edited by Larxse; Jan 8, 2017 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have two accounts , my hobbie is the ping-pong ,I am 15 years old ,I'm French , my actual account is IKoorie(my big account is 2nd dan black belt ,Im good in rk-mma , aikido , mushu ,wushu , aikidobigdojo... I love toribash ,cookies and I VERY VERY VERY LOVE KITTENS !
-----
cats (and I like RAINBOW)
Last edited by IKoorie; Jan 10, 2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi,I am losyh, my real name is kirill my favourite mods Mushu,Wushu,Abd and judo.In my free time , i play football and play computer games.I get up at 12 am, I am like sleep a lot :3 I play toribash a few hourse in the day, am often in tournaments and bets.I am very friendly person I like watch anime and listen music . Love thy kitty, even if it kills you. -losyh
Last edited by losyh; Jan 10, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
IKoorie hey sounds cool, but we don't accept alts, If this is your main account we will accept you but even if it is I still wanna test you, so welcome to Vanirgodz for now then i will test you.

Losyh, You seem really good I want you to join, i have tested you and all you need to improve are your grabs.

WELCOME TO VANIRGODS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Originally Posted by vipercat View Post
IKoorie hey sounds cool, but we don't accept alts, If this is your main account we will accept you but even if it is I still wanna test you, so welcome to Vanirgodz for now then i will test you.

WELCOME TO VANIRGODS

I am available on Friday from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm / Saturday from 2 pm to 9 pm / Sunday from 2 pm to 8 pm, tell me or is when and I will join you.
Hello, my name is Joel a.k.a Cubiqal I'm 13 my gmt is -6 or central standard time, and my favorite activities I love to do offline are play basketball and (American)football. I play Starting PG for basketball and Slot Receiver in football

but enough with personal things...

I've played toribash for 5 months and my favorite thing about this game are the many possible things u can do with your body (hehe) ive been in a few clans my past clans are:

Mystic (left cause clan died), pX(left cause clan died), Cursed(left cause clan was declining and eventually died), AOG(left cause of issues with a leader), Osiris(left cause most players were inactive), Pure(left cause most people were immature), and most recently PowPow(left cause most people were inactive).

I'm a 2nd dan black belt, and my favorite mods are: Aikido, ABD, Boxshu mushu, and jousting if that counts.

That was my app and I hope u liked it

I left some replays:
Attached Files
vs DashieR.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
vs warriorba.rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
vs Toristars.rpl (71.4 KB, 2 views)
vs HLPMEPLZ.rpl (74.2 KB, 2 views)
i, riked ur application. I would like you to join and i tested you yesterday. You have been accepted

WELCOME TO VANIRGODS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods