Toribash
there is some pretty awsome ppl in this clan ill have to watch out for them in-game ;o .
ok you guys time to start the weekly training acess what day do you think we should set as the training day ?

P>S> Thank you alien0 for makeing the banner.
Last edited by Gamer4200; Mar 13, 2009 at 07:33 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Maybe you should set up and figure out each person's time zones and when they are active? =)

Banner looks good, I could make you a better one if you guys wanted? Maybe with some symbols for martial arts and a screenshot of some of you guys playing?
(Hive people only, haha!)
yeah the times zones are good ill put that under the player stats. For the better banner idk i kinda just wanted a banner not that much yet kinda figured after i got the whole training crew together i would get one like that.
Good luck with MMA, Gamer. I'm sure it will be a great clan in the not to distant future.
yeah well as it sits right now im moveing alot quicker then i suspected i would be traing is definatly more fun then i thought it was going to be XD
thanks sniper hope to see you ingame more 8P
Read Gamer!

yo gamer bra looks good bra, maybeh my clan can have a freindly war against you there are no noobs in both clans clan =]
PM me i dont do allies with noobs hint hint Vortex, hit me up thow bra....
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Good luck with your clan bro, I'm sure it well go excellently, I only do not know Cowell, looking foward to seeing him. Like everyone if you want to be allies you can, this clan should grow well :)
[CENTER]
lead Sigma