Toribash
yo vezere, who do we send the Tc? you? and we shouldn't send the Tc to get official until we are huge and active ^^.
Vezere we should make a bot i dont know how but my friend said fireless is doing them for free so if u want one just send him a PM

Trol out.
I don't know how to make a bot, and we can have two Clan tags.
Its just that Reborn is the main clan tag used except if your tag is too long with your orgy and w/e
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
Nuh.+ Italic and Underline Bonus. If you're gonna have "two" tags, use only [Rbrn]. I never ever have seen a member of [bncy] using [Bouncy], since their tag is [bncy]. Logickalistik!
I think this clan will become awesome

Just gotta wait to get money for the clan, but I am actively selling heads atm.
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
Ok boomboom76 is in

and ive got a system for ranks its not all that good but what the heck

Leader: Reborn
Co-Leader: Resurrected
Elite: Revived
Member: Restored
New recruits: Renewed

What powers they hold
Leader:Kick anyone, Ban anyone, change rules, Start wars, Be in wars, Post threads, Delete clan, Make Clan Server, Recruit People, Increase anyones rank, decrease anyones rank

Co-leader:Kick anyone below Co-leader, Ban anyone below Co-leader, Start wars, Be in wars, Post threads, Make Clan Server, Recruit People, Increase New recruits or members rank, decrease elite or members rank

Elite: Ban anyone below elite, Be in wars, Post threads, Make Clan Server, Recruit People

Member:Be in wars, Post threads,

New Recruits:Only post replies
Last edited by TROL; Jun 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM.
I am sorry to announce this, but as of now I am leaving toribash for awhile.
This is due to the bug from the bumpmaps which seems to be coming back everytime I try to delete it, and I have already gotten the bumpmap taken away.
I can't stand having my head look like crap minute after minute, and I have vowed this as my last account. Upon my vow I have decided against not making a new username to try to escape the bug.

Reborn can now be in the hands of someone else who wishes to handle it.
Good luck clan, I'll send my TC to TROL since I don't need the clans money.
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
Ok vezere I will take over and try my best to keep this clan going and to get it official

Sad that your leaving

Hope you come back soon
Last edited by TROL; Jun 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM.