Toribash
Re: Bryce / Poser Renders (57 images + 17 Videos)
i like the previous version better. :o
Also do youknow how to make the saved file a different file type? I want to upload mine to you tube or show it on the forums.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
What do you mean, how to tell blender to render to video instead of a series of images? When you click on the render tab, and it opens up the render options, where it says (to the far right, unless you've rearranged the tabs) "jpg" just click on it, and it'll give you a menu, and just select "avi codec" and it'll let you pick which compressor you want to use to encode the video, then you just need to upload it. Or are you talking about how to convert it into a flash .flv?
nevermind i can just take the images and put them into virtual dub hten save as avi. then run through windows movie maker and save it as a mepg.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by TertyWerty
nevermind i can just take the images and put them into virtual dub hten save as avi. then run through windows movie maker and save it as a mepg.

Also good. :3

Show me what you made, I wanna seee.