Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Samurai Head
I'm here to show my first job . I also ask that evaluate and tell me the price of it . Thank You!

Made in Photoshop Cs6.

Last edited by 0GFX0; Jul 18, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
PII PAPA PAROPO.
"I'll show you flat texture with a huge watermark on it but I will not show you how it looks on the sphere" Oh srsly?
Bad mapping, texture looks messy. I like the palette.
Also, next time add pic from which you redraw it.

this

What's wrong with the mapping? Face is on spot, only things which are mapped badly are the 'horn' things, they distort like hell on globe.

I do agree about the messiness though, try softer coloring style/blur that a bit.
There's also a seam on the back.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
What's wrong with the mapping? Face is on spot, only things which are mapped badly are the 'horn' things, they distort like hell on globe.

I do agree about the messiness though, try softer coloring style/blur that a bit.
There's also a seam on the back.

Yes, horns.
This what I mean bad mapping, isn't it?
Shading looks messy, yeah, bad mapping on the horn thingy.
Sphere/ingame ver pls ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
What's wrong with the mapping? Face is on spot, o

he made the entire helmet part of the face, which it's not..

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ah, yes indeed Hug. That statement of bad mapping only seemed exaggerating.

As for what comes to helmet being part of the face, is design of the head, not mapping. Besides, at least i've seen bunch of samurai helmets around with face armour.

Futhemore on the head itself. On your next works, try to get rid of those black outlines, and try to work on 'outlining' with shadows/highlights. Not only that way can be used on most styles with decent outcome, it also will add depth.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 20, 2015 at 05:36 AM.
It's All About Expansion