Ranking
Original Post
Solax's free support, advice, and counselling thread
We all go through things that are hard.
We all doubt ourselves sometimes.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was somewhere you could go to just air your thoughts to someone detached from the situation who can offer advice or an outside opinion.

Welcome to the most wholesome place on the forum.

Don't know if you should break up with your girl?
Having a hard time choosing between two jobs?
Pet just died?
Parents divorced?
Simply just having a bad day?

Make a post here and let's talk it out.
Hi, my parents are going through some hard financial times at the moment. That being said, I myself am currently attending college. This semester my total costs come out to $10500 USD; I've only managed to get scholarships to help pay $8000 USD of that. I don't want to ask my parents for help, but I also don't want to take out a loan. I realize that I could get a job, but I'm not sure if I can pay off the remaining amount due by the end of the semester, or rather, be able to keep up a job whilst taking on a hefty schedule. What should I do, all knowing ragdoll game forum user?
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
how do i get tbashboii unbanned

Given how much bad shit he got up to I don't think there's much hope.
Best bet is to try to become a smod or something and secretly unban him or something.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Best bet is to try to become a smod

give up your dignity? :O
I have this girl I talked to and she likes another kid from California and we barely talk anymore, help
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Hi, my parents are going through some hard financial times at the moment. That being said, I myself am currently attending college. This semester my total costs come out to $10500 USD; I've only managed to get scholarships to help pay $8000 USD of that. I don't want to ask my parents for help, but I also don't want to take out a loan. I realize that I could get a job, but I'm not sure if I can pay off the remaining amount due by the end of the semester, or rather, be able to keep up a job whilst taking on a hefty schedule. What should I do, all knowing ragdoll game forum user?

Have you spoken to the equity department for your college? They may be able to help with money or some sort of payment plan. Or is that 8k scholarship already from them?

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
How do I get myself banned? Last time I asked for a perm self ban u guys rejected :*(

Yea they were stopped because they were annoying to deal with. Look up some browser addons and solutions for blocking particular sites.

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
I have this girl I talked to and she likes another kid from California and we barely talk anymore, help

Plenty more girls out there my dude. You can't control how people feel, only how you do. We can't choose what happens to us, only how we react to it. Seeing as you don't really have any history beyond just talking you just move on. Keep busy, do some hobbies, meet other people.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
would these pants make me look gay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2628785...=ps&dispItem=1

Nah I don't think so. They have a very 'streetwear' feel to them. I'd wear them personally if they didn't have the rips but my style, build, etc is likely different to yours.