Ranking
cannot se something like SYNC D:
wtf where you lost sync?
song is decent, also was unique replays
Sooooo... I'll give you 6/10 like videomaker for creativity and etc...
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Very nice for first video loved the transtitions at parts but
1.better song
2. more effects
3. no lagg!
But very nice for first vid
7/10
hux dunt listen to these guys who are saying, its not bad,

its a 10/10,
even for a first video!
thats real good.
keep making videos
NO
Originally Posted by ninjapulsed View Post
Meh I've seen better, 6/10

Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Looks good for a first video, but its laggy on some parts.
Try fixing that, also the song isnt very good and the vid is slow.
6/10

idiotical comments up there ....

that vid is great even for your first time i see you have future in video making ...
anyways you need to choose music better etc work on sync but CAMERA WORK IS FUCKING GREAT
10/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
music hardly sucks, replays nah, sync good, effects good
7.5/10
Proud Member of F-K//wanna see something sexy click[/COLOR]here
theres no "high" mood :(
You've got all the basics down, decent transitions, velocity shifting, some nice effects on the hits etc. But you really need to start thinking about sync, seriously... I can not stress this enough.

Make sure that the hits, fast movements and even transitions are lined up with elements of the song, such as bass hits etc. This causes the video to FEEL nice, and not just look nice.

You still need to work on the transitions, some of them are a bit choppy, make sure they are fluid and not too slow. The freecam could also use some work, it's a bit jumpy and choppy in some points, but it was good overall.

However I must say that as a first video I am very impressed, keep practicing and I'm sure you will create a masterpiece some day. ;)

If you need any help feel free to PM me with any questions or whatever.

Good luck!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.