ES Recruitment Drive
ninjapulsed: Thanks for all the tips, I've never heard that about the helmets, my brother made this after a replica helmet he has. So I'm not sure what to say about that. And as I've said many times already, except for the head and the legs, nothing else is finished (that includes the hands, they are just a basic idea of what I want).

C4MP4: Thanks. I'm still working on everything else, the reason you like the head and legs is because thats all I got so far ;)

RAWWRH: Thanks
Wow...Okay now I kinda feel bad...In a less harsh way make sure to put the eye slits under the cross and your brothers replica might possibly be a late nordic helmet design rather then dark ages but the rest is pretty accurate and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished set
Ok, I might try that later.
Anyways, I added a few things, and I redid the head memo made to match my set a bit better.
Here are some pics of what it all looks like so far:

Let me know what you guys think, anything I should change or add, etc...
FYI, all the midsection pieces are just the groin texture for now, I just put it there to see what it would look like.

Edit: I changed the legs a bit, here are some pics, let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by Jebus; Feb 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM.
looks nice, u've done a good work sir
btw try make some nice boots there, and it'll be okey
LoL
Great shading, great forms. Still something bothers me here, dunno what.
8/10.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Not sure what you mean by that pate this set looks nothing like yours
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Whatever metal texture you used for overlay on this set looks bad. It makes the whole set looks spotted.
On the latest pics, the middle section of the cross look random. It doesn't really belong. Sorta looks like another texture overlay or something.
The shading on the thighs and shins are different.
Seam on the thigh?
The hands are nice but it looks almost like you just traced over the ones from Pate's set. They're remarkably similar. :|
Thanks for the comments everybody.
Barreta: Thanks. When you figure out what bothers you let me know ;)
Pate5: Very nice work, but please stay on topic in my thread.
LWafflez: Thanks for the tips. I like the texture of the metal. You mean the middle section of the helmet?
The "seam" in the middle of the thighs is a shadow from the game.
About the hands, I haven't really worked on the hands yet. Just comment on the parts that are done.