ES Recruitment Drive
amazing work there.i agree with devil, without shaders is much better, havent seen any good videos but this after moop

10/10
LoL
Very nice but need remember to change the shaders and their where no effects and your freecam was okay but needs some work 7/10
very nice effects,replays etc
9/10 overall!
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
You're a good video maker but I'm sure you could do way better. Here's my advice to help you improve if you will take it:
-The video barely had sync, it's what makes the replays and the music blend so it's really important that you work on that
-The default shader is good because it's easy to make transitions with it but it's also boring. Many good shaders make a video dynamic. Try finding new shaders on the forums if you don't like the ones that come with Toribash or making them (protip: the best ones often have a clear sky that contrasts with the blood)
-The camera is a bit jerky at times but that's a style, stick with how you do it. However it's really close to the action and you often don't see what's going on (specially since you tend to move on from replay to replay very fast). Try alternating with some full body shots and don't be afraid to take a few seconds to zoom in from a big shot so you give the viewer a break.
-Big flames are messy.
-Keep to good replays. You had some awesome ones and then some stiff or incomplete ones (like the one at 0:48, it was either not done or completely out of context)
-Try to alternate transitions, going from one replay to another using the white background is better than a simple fade but it's also repetitive if you keep doing it, specially, again, if you keep the default shader.
-You always judge a video on the song and you can't help that. You need to choose something that you like, that has an interesting and clear rythm (for sync) and that generally won't stop people from enjoying the video. For this specific video, the music almost spoiled it in my opinion.
-Videos need an apex, a moment that's really going to mark people. You can choose to make it the outro or maybe put it in the middle but you need something that will make the video evolve and not be the same from beginning to end. Try experimenting with effects, parkour replays, sparring replays or original stuff.
Arturix3: Yeah, I'll try and make it cleaner next time =)

zaktt: Glad you liked it

Devil1337: Thanks but not all of the videos =)

Evildog: Lmao, Thanks

XaruS: Thanks

Berserker10: I wanted to make it a lot like Noweb's "Three Point Oh" video, thats why I used the default shader =)
also there were no effects because I wanted to make it fast

LilBlack13: There werent any effects but Thanks!

Muffindo:
Damn, I really didnt want you to comment on this video Muffindo... This was just suppose to be a short and simple video to keep the people in my video event entertained while their waiting for the real video to be made... It wasnt really anything that I tried hard on like "Betrayal" or Ready to Die"...

Also

-I actually worked really hard on the sync... its what took the most time to make in this video, it might be because of the Music though... but its my fault for not making it obvious -.-
-I wanted to use the default shader so that it'll be like Noweb's "Three Point Oh" video
-Yeah, I still need to work on the camera. Also I like the way the camera is really close to the action, it makes my videos... Unique I guess =)
But I'll be sure to try out zooming out a little.
-I dont know how to take off flames -.-
-It was suppose to make the people in my video event happy so I used one replay from Everyone who posted their replay...
-Again, this wasnt a video that I really worked hard on, I wanted to make it decent and fast =)
-again I wanted to make a video like Nowebs "Three Point Oh" video
- I would try to make something special in the video, but my imagination sucks -.-
Plus I dont get a lot of pro players posting their replays for my videos like nuthugs 4 player replay or oblivions epic spar...

Dialord: ok =D
Last edited by Tyme234; Feb 25, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
This acc is dead
RAWWRH: Thanks! can you explain to me what kept it from being a 10? =)
This acc is dead
Very Nice!
I liked the sync and the transitions between,
the replays were cool and they had a nice speed at times
the music was cool and the free cam was great very nice, this is the first toribash video i have watched.