Ranking
Self spars - I liked the moves very much. I am terrible at this kind of stuff and I don't watch many, so your spars looked almost flawless to me. Few things I didn't like is that it looks a bit like a game, not a spar. When 1 guy moves, the other just stands and waits for the other to make his move. After not a very powerful hit tori just falls down in not a very realistic way. But thats all I have to say, moves are awesome, good job on that!
golf
Assassinate: The opener was pretty common, out of all the replays I see. I didn't really like the grab dm, however the punch after the grab dm leading to a boomhit, was pretty cool. The kick didn't look too powerful imo, It lead to a good pose though. If I were to rate.
6.8/10. gg Victor
Also cnc my thread? c:
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
New madman, i think i regain my madmans skills, and better than never Also this opener isn't so common like in the replay assassinate
Attached Files
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
New replay, and i'll do a collab with ale, here is the start, change the number of frames if u want.
-----
New collab replay with ale ;)
Attached Files
Victor- Psycho Mind.rpl (349.4 KB, 20 views)
Collab it ale.rpl (134.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Mocu here is the replay the run and roll, the first roll was a bit slow but ok, and sorry, i am rusty it's being hard to do easy things.
Attached Files
Victor- The Run Roll.rpl (374.0 KB, 24 views)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher