Ranking
Original Post
Re: X3N new logo -- 11D art.
Originally Posted by VOX
here X3N made you a new logo chose your fave

Animated:

Still:

o__o

If that were duller, and larger, that'd make a nice background for an .html page, d00d.
Eww... i really don't like the colour scheme, or the picture for that matters, sorry man, not too good...
Originally Posted by VOX
personaly i love it :P

here made this for you kaze...

xD

That's not duller, if anything else, its brighter! And I said it'd make a nice background because it has soft ambient motion, with a dark static background.
But its the thought that counts-yo.
I'd have to agree with TSR here, I don't like those colours at all and the design isn't that exciting.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Wow! I like both of those... I like kazes because it has lots of red and its shiny...and the otherone because its just plain zawsome!
Hi
mucking around is how i learn :P ducky you should give it a try, you said your self your not happy enough with your limited style, just go fuck crazy do something that normally you would think to be plain stupid.