Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] I'm back :D ~_~ \(^_^)/
Yo guys, I'm back!

Currently doing a texture, it's a mix between a lunatic beast and a Dead corpse mask, the mask isn't done yet. Nor is the beast xD I barely did the eye.

C'n'C
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
That eye looks awesome and very detailed. I can already tell this will look amazing!
Curious aren't you.
Waiting to see more WIP's! This is going to be interesting.

Also, sure you didn't rush the shading of the eye? I think sketching the full piece first might help to ensure everything will look in piece.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aren't that eye too big?
Or it must be so big?
Too much wrinkls, it looks pointless and they are also a bit messy. Also they are a bit out of proportions.
@Swepples: Nah, I'm used to sketch a bit and then start shading, I do a small part of it, mapp it properly then shade, then move on to the next part.

@Hug: Yes I know. the uper wrinkles look like eyelashes in game. I did a quick fix on the globe itself and it looks better without them. Eye is supposed to be big since I want a lot of details in the iris, but it looks weird I know, I was tired when I did it :c

Thanks for the C'n'C, I'll post more later today hopefully I'll have the inner beast done by today
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
This looks amazing! I like the shading work it's really good but one quick question: Why do so many artists stretch out the template to like a 1024x512 (Or is it 512x1024)? I don't get it ._.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
This looks amazing! I like the shading work it's really good but one quick question: Why do so many artists stretch out the template to like a 1024x512 (Or is it 512x1024)? I don't get it ._.

It helps to map better.

Looks good, keep it up. Make sure to tell me when you're streaming again c:

Went ahead and took a look at the watermarked flat ingame. I'd suggest you move the eyes down and a bit closer together. Other than that there isn't really anything wrong with it that I can see.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 13, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
@Turtle: Basicly 1024x512 is the "sweet" spot for doing things, you lose just a tiny bit of quality when resizing it down to 512*512, but it goes likes this:

On 512*512 if you want to do something round, like O, you have to compress it down, like this 0 so when it goes on the head it will looke like O.

If you use 1024*512 if you draw a good circle O, then resize and put it on a head, it will still look like the circle you did

@error: Yes, I know :P I will remove the upper wrinkles, I don't like them, I'll stream some more today, at roughly the same time, around 3 hours from now
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
you should go for the narrow lizard eyes, it looks like they'd fit well in this
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.