Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] 10 hours
My first go at making textures. I think its pretty good if you want it offer tc only pls

You'd better not say this.
You've spend 10 hours on making 1 texture? Seriously?
Because I see here only one texture mapped on every part of tori. That's it.
And also next time put textures onto somebody, who have full 512 because there's no way to sell a set with so bad resolution.
thanks for the tips they are mostly separate textures in different areas. the arms are the same as the other arms reversed arms and such. this was my first go at doing this so im sure ill be able to speed it up
For a first one i think it looks great, yeah like what Hug says put it on someone who has full 512 textures
Sick. I don't like that 70% of this set is c/p but otherwise really good.
Also. I am not a fan of the colour blue.
thank you all for the criticism i will use it to make better textures faster and more complex i will post my next set soon so you can see the improvement.
Hi,

according to Art board rules your opening post clearly needs to state which program did you used to create this set:

- Every thread requires a list of software used. (I.e. Software used: Photoshop CS 6, Gimp 2, Adobe After Effects, Word, Scrivener)

Additionally, Art board isn't Art/Textures section of Market- so offering TC won't be happening at all. Please add an info that you are taking offers via PM so that nobody confuses this board with Art/Textures (atm your words seem like you expected offers in this thread).

Please remember to read Art board rules before posting a thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=200723
ok sorry:/ I'll pay more attention to the rules next time. offers via pm everyone even tho it sounds like no one would want it anyways. I used gimp2 and sorry again
Looks nice, but the thighs and legs are the same that means it looks boring, since the quality is nice it's not that bad tho, try to draw different thighs and legs might give a bang.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.