Ranking
New Wip. Here is the in game as well. Lowered the face for now, i think it looks better this way. So i had a good idea of where to put it.

wip3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
With me being a furry, I believe it's beautiful. The bangs are cute, and the feline is fantastic! The nose is cute, and I'd kiss that mouth.
I'm not a furry so I can't say if its a good furry head or not, but at least we have hypez for that.

Now on to other stuff,

"With the program I use, thinner lines are low quality. So, I need to use thicker lines so it looks better."

Learn to use GIMP better you facking scrub, when you create a new file adjust the damn resolution of it, GIMPs default resolution is 72x72 or something like that. Up that a bit and you're lines will be smoother, facking pleb why do I always have to be the one to teach you all this.

Last edited by Kohta; Apr 26, 2016 at 07:06 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Oh, well shit. I didn't know about this. Thank you! This will seriously help. XD

It won't make everything perfect, but it will take away some of the pixelation and allow you to make some smoother lines. Besides that I don't really know any other tricks to help up the quality. Though I can say that adjusting the resolution on 1024x1024 flats then resizing it to 512x512 has increased the quality of my own lines by quite a bit.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
from what i noticed itțs better to draw on 1024x512 because a round object will look better mapped in game if u use that size. Maybe go with 2048x1024 but that would basically loose some quality or idk...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
That is why I worked on 512x1024.

wip 4 \o/

adding this
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 26, 2016 at 11:47 PM.

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
from what i noticed itțs better to draw on 1024x512 because a round object will look better mapped in game if u use that size. Maybe go with 2048x1024 but that would basically loose some quality or idk...

I've worked in both 2048x2048 and 1024x1024 and personally I don't really see much use in going up to 2048x2048, its just overkill and doesn't change the final product much.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
That is why I worked on 512x1024.

wip 4 \o/

adding this

Looking good so far, but some of those lines you drew in the hair to give it texture seem to be going against the flow of the hair. Like the one above the bangs. the bangs are curving a bit and have a good flow, but the lines you painted on are almost completely straight and doesn't have the save flow as the hair outlined there.

Might not be something most people are really worried about, but it bugs me a bit since I'm weird.
Took a new approach for the hair, so this is what im sticking with. Also, because of my dumbass, i couldnt fix the hair outline cuz i accidentally merged and couldnt edit it.

But yeah, i like it.

Finished