ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] WoU: The Movie

So it finally uploaded! Lol this is basically the combination of all the episodes into the first Toribash Movie! Enjoy!

AECS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
And it finally come, the first long movie about toribash ☺

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Last 15 minutes of this fucking shit gave mee goosbumps all over.

My leg hair had a mind of it's own pretty much.

Amazing thing, be proud of this
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
beauty of the highest quality

it's obviously had so much work and time put into this
congrats
Please credit replays, artists (ukeko), and music used. Maybe mods if you feel nice.
It's a lot, so you can open this when you're done.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Please credit replays, artists (ukeko), and music used. Maybe mods if you feel nice.
It's a lot, so you can open this when you're done.

I'm gunna go ahead and reopen this thread, there are credits at the end of the video

matarika can credit music when she sees this

Congratulations on completing a feature-length movie in Toribash matarika, that's super impressive dedication, you should be proud!
Last edited by Moop; May 7, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I literally watched the entire movie,I love how you made those slight edits when using powers and forces. Amazing, You should be a legend and This should be in the official thread area on the art board. You've worked hard on this, I hope a lot of people agree with me.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger