Ranking
Original Post
Textures
Hi. Im currently working on this thread but for now just view the spoilers and tell me ur opinions and suggestions bout my arts tnx

Bois

gurls

Random heads

Sets

Suggest or just rate my art. Suggest what i must improve or is it bad/trash or is it good. THANKS FOR VISITING
used; Adobe photosho and GIMP
Last edited by Implore; Aug 27, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
The only thing I could think to recommend is have more subtle shade transitions. The ones you have are mostly sharp and very noticeable. Sometimes it's not so nice to have that, sometimes if is. It works for having the sharp transitions like on these, but some people like them more subtle too. Personally, I like them to be subtle, but these are really good heads. Good work and my favorite is the last one, because anime. Hahahha.

Another thing, really good work on the eyes, nothing I could see to change in them. I'm not that great at art, but I try to be constructive thinker.
Thank you for the suggestions <3 I appreciated it so so much. Gotta work on a new head and use the things I learned from u :P uhm gotta add more head in this thread soon
Added a wip for the doragooon's set :>
Last edited by Implore; May 15, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Love the heads, Sky is my favourite one but sadly Real snatched it before me B^(

Apathetic User
Yeah right And thanks for loving them :P gotta make more
Also I need fekin suggestion on my Doragooon set
Thanks. But implore<Dengue
Implore<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Dengue
You're far more better than me xD i hope I'll learn how to make realistic heads in near future
Last edited by Implore; May 15, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Damn, this puts my art work to shame. Suddenly don't want to make art anymore lmao

I really like these, great work on filling in space with the hair.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yey. <3 myth Thanks dude. But i think i need some more improvements right xD. I hope i can sell the full set a bit higher xD After im done with it xD