Toribash
Original Post
I can't login [Non-steam version]
Hi all,
After a very long hiatus, I wanted to get back into Toribash, however, after creating this new account, activating it and downloading the newest version of the game (5.33). I can't login to the game.
I put in my username and password in correctly, however it seems that the Login button its self doesn't do anything.
When my mouse moves over it, it highlights but clicking it does nothing, I've also noticed that when attempting to register a new account using the game window it gives me this error message:
" Network Error! Please create your account from www.toribash.com "

I've also tested this on the steam version to no avail, leading me to believe that it may be a problem on my end. I don't have a firewall on and to my knowledge there isn't an antivirus program blocking any connections.
Need help!
Would you be able to try registering an account through the game itself and check if that does anything? Also, try pressing the 'Enter' key when logging in instead of clicking it and see if that is able to log you in maybe?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Would you be able to try registering an account through the game itself and check if that does anything? Also, try pressing the 'Enter' key when logging in instead of clicking it and see if that is able to log you in maybe?

As I said in the thread, this error comes up when attempting to register through the game.
And unfortunately hitting the enter key gives me the same result as just clicking the login button it self; nothing happens. :/
Last edited by Adapto; Mar 10, 2019 at 01:14 PM.