Ranking
Original Post
[R] Crazy HQ 512 Set! Up to 500k!
Hello, I have a set request for you guys today. I am wanting something unique and cool. By saying this though, I don't want a very gorey horrow type set, I know those are unique but the kind I am going for. I am wanting more of something robotic/modern, honestly I am not 100% on what I want at the current moment. I am really hoping some very talented artists in the community can emerge and offer ideas or work that they have created and or can create for me.
So requirements for the set:
  • VERY HQ! (Not just 512x512, but high quality artwork)
  • 512x512
  • Creative and Unique, something Original
  • Quality from artists such as: PLN, Jebus, 13chillz, Taroni, etc
  • Color Choice is up to you!! Make something beautiful!

Of course it will be TC only atm as that is what I have the most of. Please be creative and choice a good combination of colors that will look good. Most importantly let me know if you are willing to conquer this and also be sure that you're going to be able to post wips etc. If you are going to do this for me or and most probably will, if you have more questions about what I want, I will try my best to go into more detail and try to elaborate. It is a very nice lump sum of TC.

Ive got you ping
any ideas you got or refrences please pm me them if not ill whip up a random head and see if you like it( i didnt make your quality list ;-;)
any colors you like?
I still take texture requests for usd
Alright cool. I responded to your PM. Sorry, I'm not aware of too many newer artists that have the amount of talent I was looking for, but you definitely have a nice folder.