Toribash
My name in the game Thii13. I'm 14. My skype bolinha700 not have much use facebook https://www.facebook.com/thiago.reis.3720. Why should I be in good clan, the clan is good can help at all am a skillful in giving decap in-game. Being a good player and do wrong things in the game do not always curse and winning this will help in that people will say'' Our guy is good all the clan is good'' and will consider joining at least is well I think so and many penssa.
this is a clan of leaders because everyone should be treated equal if anyone has a problem with that take it up with drednone and waterracer
good bye
Hey my name is xCheezy and I have had this game for a while. I have already been in a clan once [FALL] but they restarted it and changed the rules so I wasn't able to join again, and I think they are down too. But anyway I have been on vacation after a long time of not playing this game. I never got rusty. So while I had no internet on vacation, I made a bunch of different decap replays. There is this one that was completely perfect, too. Out of the 500,000+ people that bought this game, for a short while I was in the top 10,000's. I am only a blue belt but that is because I practice in singleplayer, perfecting how I know how to control each joint and to apply it into different situations. (most of my replays are 120+damage) My tori is fully decorated, has a head and has trails too. I will not disappoint. After all, my favorite move of course, is a decap.
Hello. I may be a blue belt but that doesn't mean much in-game.
hello my name is goldelite i have came across your clan and it persuaded me to come make an application stealth sounds like a great clan and ive love to be apart of it
Hiya, i'd like to apply to your clan. I consider myself to be a good toripalyer, especially in taekkyon, erthtk 1&2, swords and jousting. While I'm still blue belt, I'm very active player. I managed to win tk tourney 4 times. May I join you?
i was wondering if i could join i have been playing this game whenever i am on, i will do my best and bring what i need to succeed in the clan. I am willing to help the clan in most ways possible, and my name is huntvanlav in toribash too.
hi guys i wish to join this clan as i am online everyday and my use on forum is high i can flip and land it and stuff around that area off the game (acrobatics) i also have a youtube account called XxDuckManxX thank you for reading my application and i hope u make the right choice
Last edited by ProGamer73; Oct 5, 2014 at 11:37 AM.