Ranking
Original Post
Where to play seriously?
I'm looking to improve my taekkyon, but since I'm blue belt there are no semipro taekkyon servers. I'm stuck with quick TK and public TK which is me fighting white belts or black belts who call me a noob. Where is a good place to improve and play seriously?
You could create your own server and make the desc, professional tk players only, even though this may not get you anyone to play with quick, it's probably gonna help.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
There are many ways to improve your taekkyon skills

1. create your own server and state that you wanna practice
2. practice makes perfect so just keep on playing in those public servers
3. find a tutorial on the tutorials board on taekkyon
4. find someone decent at taekkyon and have them help you
5. go into singleplayer mode, load up taekkyon and play with yourself
Don't Be Racist
That is the problem with TK, You could host a private server where you can chose the players you want in it by kicking those who are not appropriate (/kick) Or you can set a minimum or maximum belt using /minbelt (amount of QI) or /maxbelt (Amount of QI).

I would also recomend checking out this TK orginisation here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=608 you can see tutorials and also try joining it, i'm sure players there would be happy to teach / play with you, even thou it is kinda inactive.
I had that problem, i just stuck in the public taekkyon rooms and the taekkyon tourney when it was there until a good and nice player helped me to understand the basics, look out for names like toriobaby ninjascourge and rcarey off the top of my head, theyre good and i think will try to help a little. Toribash isnt easy to teach tho so its mainly come with tine