ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Beginner Instructions

Guys i will show you how to be a medium pro not a noob on toribash.

first, pls practice on singleplayer before joining a multiplayer
second, study the different commands
third, don't be being a pro like i said
Last edited by GreenMark; Nov 12, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
CLICK IT
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post

Guys i will show you how to be a medium pro not a noob on toribash.

first, pls practice on singleplayer before joining a multiplayer
second, study the different commands
third, don't be being a pro like i said

1st:Greenmark it's actually better to start on multiplayer, when i started i played on single player but that's what made me bad.
2nd: your not pro, but your not a noob your actually in between same with me.
Technically No one is pro, There skill defines How long they've played and how well they have adjusted, so Please don't go Spreading stuff when you don't know what your talking about.
:)
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
1st:Greenmark it's actually better to start on multiplayer, when i started i played on single player but that's what made me bad.
2nd: your not pro, but your not a noob your actually in between same with me.
Technically No one is pro, There skill defines How long they've played and how well they have adjusted, so Please don't go Spreading stuff when you don't know what your talking about.

The best is usually to rotate between beginner servers and public so you play at your belt and enjoy it and learn off better players
Please, GreenMark, there really is no way to teach how to become a pro in things.

The commands are there if you want to have or to not have something in the game, but it doesnt really affect your skill that much.

Practice, that's all I have to say. And some dedication with a bit of perseverance should lead you to greatness

EDIT: Also, wtf is a medium pro? srsly dood
Heart of Gold