Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Dear Deady: An online advice column at Toribash.
Hi there, and welcome to my advice column. It works in a similar way to Dear Abby, in that if people send me questions/dillemas/problems, I will give them advice on how to handle the situation.

The advice is totally free, and I will answer EVERY question asked, avan stupid ones from trolls. To be advised, either post you situation in this thread, or if you wish to remain anonymous PM it to me (I will never reveal you identity but WILL post the question and answer in this thread)

About your advisor: I am a 26 year old American man who started college late and on the way there experienced a boatload of things. I have been poor and homeless, as well as living semi affluent as a kid. I have been madly in love, blindly infatuated, and in some instances concerned with nothing but sex. I have been Christian, Satanic, and now agnostic/atheist. I have worked several jobs, played in bands, and been too depressed to anything at all.

I made this thread because I have noticed that people often ask my advice anyway, and its something I enjoy giving.

If you ask for advice, keep in mind that while this is some what srs buisness, I am also hoping to have some fun with it. So if you follow my advice and things get worse, Im sorry, but I wont take the blame either.

Now go!
Last edited by deady; Feb 10, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.